21. Sebastian

"What's this meeting about?" Penny asks bouncing down the steps.

"If this is a family meeting? Why am I here? I could easily be kicking the boys' asses in Mario Kart," Genevieve says as I sit down beside her on the couch. Rhett called an SOS meeting and I guess he knows Genevieve is here and he said to grab her as well, so now we're in the living room while my friends scream at each other playing Mario kart.

"Rhett always has a mind of its own, just sit and glare, that's what I fucking do," I shrug throwing an arm around the back of the couch. Genevieve glances at me and shakes her head with a smile.

The elevator dings and I look over my shoulder to see the God himself, my brother struts out of the elevator with Iris, the two look like a fucking power couple if that were the case. Their business wear makes them look professional as fuck, I almost let out an audible groan before I see him tug on his cuff links, it's bad.

"What's going on?" Penny asks lowering herself onto the couch, taking a sip of water from her Starbucks cup.

"Family meeting," he says standing in front of us like we're about to be lectured, this is usually the picturesque setting for our meetings.

"Obviously," I roll my eyes as Genevieve crosses her leg and props her chin up by her hand.

"Penny, the statement will go out tomorrow morning, so I've got another team at the ready, one for each of you," He says easily. That's smart, we're all in for another whirl win of press again. The fucking joy.

"Okay," she nods slowly, her body deflating a bit. I can't tell if it's a good thing or bad.

Rhett looks over at Iris who was standing by the railings, I watch her walk over to him "prepare your twenty Penny," I tell her and my sister snorts out a laugh almost spitting out her water.

"We're pregnant." My brother announces, this time Penny does spit out her water and it flies over our coffee table.

Obviously, I had speculation because of what Genevieve told me earlier this week but I act surprised as my sister "fucking serious?" I ask looking over at Iris. She looks a little tired, I guess that's from the surprise pregnancy but I don't know how far along she is.

"Oh my god!" My sister gasps coughing.

"Yeah, six weeks," Rhett says.

"Oh my god, London!" Penny and I both yell and he rolls his eyes, "you dirty little hoes," I laugh, Genevieve whacks my thigh and I glance at her.

"I asked Genevieve to be here because I know you heard me in the garage park," Rhett looks at her, his eyes softening but his tone a little hard.

Genevieve straightens up and slowly leans back "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it just-"

"It's okay," he laughs a bit, "I wasn't exactly being quiet about it," my brother shrugs and she sighs. "I assume you told Sebastian anyways."

"Rude," Penny casts a look at us before she shoots up "congratulations!" She squeals and rushes over to Iris pulling her into a hug. I stay seated on the couch and nod at Rhett in congratulations, he nods back.

"If only you knew about it during our flight home from New York," I tease him and he sighs.

"Another thing we must discuss," Rhett says with a sigh, "living situation."

If Penny were drinking water again, she definitely would have to spit that out too. She looks like she's about to crumble to the ground, so I reach forward and tug her back to the couch.

"We've talked about it," Iris begins, "and we don't want to make your lives hell adding in a baby, you two are still in school."

"Who said we have normal sleep schedules anyways?" I grumble.