Érdliget

Natalia feel something pushing her in the face. Everything hurt and she didn't want to open her eyes for nothing. Then she remembered about Ivan and the train. She jolted awake, not recognizing Clint and taking him by his hand and putting him on the floor, his face hitting the surface hard.

"Morning to you too!Glad to see you are alive. " he said.

Natalia let him go after she realized who he was. Then looked around the cabin.

"Want some... beans or whatever this brown thing is? " Clint rise up an open can.

"What happened with the train and Ivan?" she put the can on the table and took a seat. Her stomach growl, but she wanted first some answers. And she didn't trust Clint yet. That thing could be poisoned from what she knew. From what she knew, this guy could also be crazy. What sane person would risk their live and job for an assasin?

"Oh, your russian buddy? He... last time i checked he was busy being hot." he took another can and started devouring it. Natalia looked confused at him and for the first time, a little scared by how fast he was eating.

"What do you mean? And where are we?"

"I burned your friend.And we are.. um... in a cabin in a forest far from the train railway. You are really heavy for someone so small."

"I'm not short! For how long was i out?"

"I don't know. I don't have a watch, but it's morning now.Don't you want to eat that? " Clint pointed at the can.

"Not hungry." her stomach growled in the next second and Natalia hated that her body gave her away that she was lying.She didn't trusted him. Maybe he talked with his handler and want to capture her and use her as leverage. But she knows that once you are lost in a mission, Red Room doesn't care about you. Especially after what she did.

"Yeah, i can see. Don't worry. It tastes better than it looks."

"No, thanks."

"Nat,you have to eat something. We have to find a way to acces mobile signal and to go to Solymar.And i don't know when we will eat again."

Natalia looked at the can. She knew he was right, but a part of her doubted his motives where good. Madame B. learned her that kindness is a trick used by people to obtain something. But what he wanted? To kill her in front of his handler? To show his handler that he could catch the Black Widow while the other failed? To keep her in a cage like a trophy? Like a wild animal?

"Hey, Earth to Nat!What are you thinking?"

"Don't call me that. My name is Natalia. How do i know the food will not kill me?"

"It's not that old. I hope. I didn't look at the date.I eat one and I'm fine. "

"How do i know it is not poisoned?"

Clint looked shocked at her and took the can in his hands. "Do you think i could poison you? After i saved your life from Ivan? I could have let you in the snow and leave! But i took you and brought to a warm place!I had to make the fire and find food WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING! AND YOU THINK I WANT TO POISON YOU? "he shouted. Then he took his spoon from the table and dig it in the can, eating a spoonful. He slammed the can on the table" GET OUT! "

Natalia rushed out of the door. Clint sat on the bed and thought. A thing he rarely do.

" I thought she trusted me. After i took her to a warm place after she fell... which for sure caused her a concussion. After knowing me for just - what? 4 days?After i first fought her and made her fail her mission and be wanted dead by her agency.An agency who learnt people to become killers who for sure learnt them to not trust easily. Damm, Clint! You were too harsh because of the lack of sleep. You should have close an eye a d not worrying if she is dead or not. And now , you talk to yourself! "Clint got up and went outside. He saw her footprints in the snow and followed them. He found her standing frozen next to a tree.