Snowfight to death

Clint looked out of the window of his apartment and smiled seeing the white snow covering everything. He knew exactly the person who that would make her smile. He took his winter jacket and beanie and ran towards  Natasha's room.

He knocked repeatedly at her door, until he remembered she didn't had access to open her door. He entred the code only to see a pissed of Natasha.

"What was that!? Are you crazy?Why were you hitting my door like that? Why are so... explosive?"

Clint looked confused at her. "I think you mean happy."

She shuddered. "Hyperactive.But you look like a bomb ready to  go off. "

"Didn't you look out of  the window?"

"I don't have a window, dumbass! My cell improvised room can't have windows."

"Ok, dress for the best day of your life." he went through her wardrobe and took out a winter jaket, blouse and trousers that he threw behind him,Natasha  catching every item."Wait for you at the door!" he got out as fast as he entred.

"чудак. (weirdo)" Natasha said after he left.

She dressed up and knocked for Barton to open her door. He grabbed her hand and started running in the hallway, almost bumping into Phil.

"Clint?" he asked confused. He decided to follow them because something was going to explode.

Clint stopped at the entrance and spread his arms to show her the snow outside.

Natasha looked at him confused. "What?"

"Are you blind? Look how much it snowed!" he said excited.

"That's <much>in America? WHY IS YOUR COUNTRY SO LAME!" she shouted.

"Come on, Nat! Let's play. It's enough snow for this." he dragged her outside.

Clint started to collect snow until he made a small ball. Natasha looked at him confused, head titled. What did he mean by <play>? He wanted to fight with her in the snow? She battled with some Red Room girls for food when they sent them to hunt because they didn't had food for them.She looked at Phil to find any sort of clues in his body language, to knoe if this was a test or something, but he just drink from his cup.Fury also joined him.

Clint raised the small ball and hit her in the chest. She looked at the snow that was stuck on her jacket,then back at Clint who was still excited. Was this some gun fighting without guns?

"Come on, Natasha!"

She brushed the snow off her jacket.

"Fine, Nat. You forced my hand!" he said smiling. He threw another snow ball in her face this time.

She was confused. Should she kill Barton? What did he meant by <forced my gand>? Did he want to kill her?

"Why are you not playing?" Clint asked.

"Are we fighting?Training? What's the objective or purpose of this?" Natasha asked him.

"Objective? We are having fun. Wait-you never had a snowfight, didn't you? Well, the whole concept is to hit each other with snowballs because... it's fun!"

"We do this 'till death or..?"

"No one is supposed to die and before you say it, it's still fun." he hit her with another snowball.

"Prepare to die, Barton." she smiled and made a snowball.

***

If Clint  had a list of the worst ideas he ever had, it would be more than 70 pages long and under <take a russian spy home> would be <challenge the said russian to a snowball fight>.