The spider goes to school

"Clint, wake up!" Phil shouted from behind the door.

"Why?" Clint murmured.

"You are late for school."

"But I'm a grown up. I graduated school." he put the pillow above his head.

He suddenly throw it and bolted up from the bed. "Natalia!" He put on the first clothes he found in his clothes pile and ran out of the door, almost making Phil fall.

"Sorry! Gotta go!" he left Phil on the ground and ran towards her room.

He knocked desperately at the door, ubtil he remembered he was the only one who could open the door besides Phil, Maria and Fury. He predded the code and found Natalia exercising on the floor.

" Good. You are awake. You are late for school. Do you need a backpack? No. I think you have the.. the fighting course. You still have the clothes from yesterday? Change fast.I will wait outside." he left as fast as he entered."Wait—Fury let you without guards. He really likes you. I kew you would be a good agent —"

"It's not about trust or me being a good agent. It's about the fact that your guards are not useful. I proved that.Clint, i only have this clothes. "

"Um... well, you need an uniform."

"I don't know from where to take one. I memorized a part of this place, but only where the guards lead me."

Clint ran another hand through his hair. "No."

"No?"

"No. I mean.. fuck!How did Phil made it look so easy! I should have bought one for you!I'm such an horrible handler! "

Clint waitied for Natalia to answer, but she looked at him.

"Well?"

"Well... what?"

"Aren't you going to tell me something, Natalia?"

"You really are a horrible handler.And it's Natasha. "

Looking at his watch. "We don't have time for this. Natalia, Natasha, i really don't care right now. Your name can be Spinach if you want, but right now... we are late." he grabbed her hand and Natasha kicked him in the shin.

"Ouch! Come with me! No kicking! " he ran and Natasha followed him.

They rounded 3 times and walked through several corridors until Clint stopped in fron tof a door.

"This is my room. The access code is 1110."

"Why are you telling me? I'm pretty sure you, as my superior should keep that kind of information secret. You really are the worst handler."

"Yes, I am your handler, but I'm also your friend. Sorry for the mess." the door opened and Clint stepped inside.

Natasha loooked at the room.

"And i thought my cell was bad. Where is the floor? And... what's this smell? Is this room  next to the morgue?That's the worse room. "

"There.. there is a floor under this clothes... somewhere." he serched through the clothes. "And the smell is not that bad once you get used to it."

"I rather stay here."

"Did you live next to the morgue?"

"Sometimes our trainers didn't took the bodies out, so we stayed with them."

"You will love SHIELD." he trew a pair of black pants and a  black t-shirt, both with SHIELD logo on them."They are washed!"he assured her.

" Wore worse. "