You two blew it... again

Natasha moved in her bed again. She couldn't sleep , just like yesterday. Again, she tried everything. No pillow, then no blanket then she got to the point she stood on the floor, looking at ceiling for sometime, then again staied on the bed.

She needed her cuffs. It wasn't the fact that the pillow or the whole bed were too soft. The missing cold sensation around her wrist was the problem that didn't let her sleep.She has to try to get one pair.

Natasha went to the bathroom where there were no cameras. She decided to undress and put a towel around her. She held her clothes with the left hand inside the towel, so they couldn't be seen. Natasha got out and went to her wardrobe. Then with a shocked face she looked at the camera like she just remembered it was there. She threw the towel on the camera and quickly dressed back. She knew her trick wont last long, but at least she would have an alibi.

She climbed through the vent and searched for a place were cuffs would be held. Natasha went to her interogation room where she found the handcuffs attached to the table. She unscrew the nails like the last time she was there and took the cuffs. Satisfied, she went back in her room.

Somone was there. She went down, guard up. She relaxed when she saw Clint.

"What are you doing? You are lucky i am the one who saw your little trick." he pointed to the camera. "Where have you been?"

"To take this." she showed him the cuffs."But since you are the only one that saw me, i guess everything is fine."

He sighed and she was confused. They won't get into trouble. Why was he sad? He wanted to get into trouble?

"It's not fine, Tasha. This is not fine.You can't sleep handcuffed. It's not normal."

"Says the guy sleeping with a bow."

"But the bow doesn't hurt me. I can see the red line the cuffs left you."

"I would have covered it as always, but SHIELD doesn't offer makeup."

"And you would? You have seen the clothes. SHIELD doesn't have fashion taste. The whole makeup kit would be black and white... you could be an emo though. But, now seriously, you should stop handcuffing yourself.You are hurting yourself."

"I can't! I alway slept like that. I can't remember a time when i didn't, except when i was with you."

Clint smiled. "Ok, i understand it is a habit and it will be hard to break... so let me help you. You will stay on the bed and i on the floor."

"No. Get out of my room."

"No. And let's face it. This a cell that SHIELD improvised to be a room in the last minute." Clint lied on the floor, next to her bed.

Natasha sighed and sit on the bed. "Быть мертвым сейчас не так уж плохо (Being dead doesn't sound that bad right now)"

" "Can you learn me Russian?"

"Why?"

"Just the swear word. Pleaseeeee!"

"Fine! Only if you shut up.I still can not sleep. Whatever your trick -"

"Get comfortable. Give me your hand that you wanted to handcuff." she held out her right hand and Clint, held her by the wrist, like a bracelet."There. Now you have your human handcuff. So... swear words."

"Ok."

***

Maria really wanted that promotion to be deputy director. That's why, when Fury asked her to check on Barton because he didn't appeared at the job and neither the Black Widow was at academy, she accepted.