You are in big trouble

"Clint, do you heard that? " Natasha shaked his arm.

"Maybe some animal. Go back to sleep." he said his eyes still closed.

Natalia still couldn't go back to sleep.She felt something was wrong and couldn't understand why the archer was sleeping peaceful. But, she also didn't understand Clint.He was different from all the men she met.

" Climt, are you -" was all she managed to say before an explosion hit the police station.

"NAT!" Clint shouted as he tried to lift a part of the wall that fell on him. He was sure his leg was broken,but it didn't matter right now, as he wanted to make sure Natalia was alright.

"NATALIA!" he shouted again.

"Shh!" she appeared in front of him. Clint looked at her for injuries. She could see some blood on her face, but he would consider that as okay.

"The person who blow us up is still here." she whispered and helped Clint to lift the wall.

"I think my leg is broken." he reached for her hand.

"So you can't walk?" Natalia took a step back and then looked left.

"No problem, right Nat?"he smiled at her, but she kept looking left.

" What did you see? "he asked her, but she took off running.

" Natalia! Where are you going? "he tried to walk after her, but his leg gave up.

" Natalia! "he shouted and the only answer he got was the click of a gun.

" Hello! "said Sophia.

"Great.You are alive." Clint eolled his eyes.

"What? Did Natalia leave you? тупой американец (stupid American). You really believed she will be by your side. We are trained to survive...and you can see that you are a impediment with your broken leg. Any last-" she was interrupted by an arrow which hit her in the head.

Clint looked shocked at how Sophia's body fell limp on the ground, with an arrow of his in her head.

" Sorry,I took your bow. "Natalia came from behind him and helped him stand up.

" It's harder than it looks. "she smiled when she saw his shocked face.

" You came back? "

" I never left. I saw Sophia coming and you couldn't fight so... i made a plan.Why are you so shocked? "

" I thought you left me because I'm hurt and it would be harder to run without me. "

" I know you don't follow rules, but i do. "

" I'm still confused.Who's rules where to not leave me behind? "

" SHIELD rule number 2. No one is left behind. We take care of our people.You already forgot?That explains so much about you! "

Even if he was hurt, he couldn't stop smiling. She wanted to work for SHIELD.

" Why are you smiling? "

" I thought about a pizza. Are you hungry? I am. "

" You almost died a minute ago! How can you be hungry! "

" Because i am alive? Do you think we can find an open cafeteria or something?"he started to take a step forward and she helped him.

" I don't think . But i would like to try a pizza. I never had one. "

Clint stopped. " NO WAY!? "

" Way. What? Ambassadors and all my targets didn't eat that.They liked fancy things. "