Part 1

Due to no way out, Anu and Anuj decided to stay in mumbai and informed the same to her family who cared less about her whereabouts except samar and kinjal , while Anuj arranged a rented apartment as it would be difficult to stay in a hotel.

It has been one month since they are stuck in mumbai, where their relation as improved... Now Anu calls him 'Tum' not 'Aap' and they talk , prepare food ,go shop sometimes following all the guidelines and spending quality time with each other.

On one such day, Anu was cleaning the book shelf standing on a high stool when suddenly she lost balance and was about to fall down but a strong pair of arms saved her from falling .....

And the time froze for them...
Anuj slowly put her down but didn't let her go instead he holds her waist and pulls her closer to him while she was in heaven in his arms...

"I will never let you fall down Anu.... Till my last breath" Anuj whispered huskily in her ears while she blushed and hugged him due to shyness...

Anuj laughed at her cuteness and diverted the topic...

"So what's there for lunch Anu"

"I have prepared your fav today...Aloo Paratha"

Omgggg.....serve it fast....can't wait to taste it....

Anu laughed and served both of them...

But anuj sat quite without eating...

Anu was confused but later realised and blushed hard and slowly took a bite and fed him...

"Kisi aapne ke haath se khanna kaneka maza hi kuch aur ho ta hai "

Anu smiled and both of them finished their lunch in the same cute manner....

Later they decided to go shopping for groceries ...

(Listen to the song in the audio box...)

And another thing is i'll end this FF in 4 or 5 more parts...if anyone wants more parts then please comment i'll think about it otherwise i'll end this as I had decided )