Part-2b

Everybody knows that Anuj loves me from past 24 years but no one knows the truth that even I loved Anuj from 24 years but no one knows this, not even my best friend Devika...
It all started years back on a rainy day , when I was returning home few boys began to tease me and tried to misbehave with me...they had torn the sleves of my dress and snatched my duppata and were proceeding towards me when a strong pair of hands stopped the boys and pulled me towards himself and protected me..... He fought with the goons and finally saved me...

After that he took his coat and covered me and dropped me home but not for once did he see my face bcz he knew that I was already feeling very uncomfortable... But I saw his face and was shocked to see that my knight in shinhing armour was none other than Anuj.....

That day I fell in love with him but was scared to accept my feelings .... As good girls like me are not allowed to fall in love....

But as luck might happen... I found out that even Anuj loves me ....I was on cloud nine that day...but how can my destiny ever let me be happy....and like always my bad luck came in front of me in the name of Mr Vanraj Shah ...

I never wanted to marry him but Baa gave money to my mother in exchange of me to pay all our loans and my mother without any care of me..got me married to Mr Vanraj Shah...

But I knew and hoped that my Anuj will come and save me but my uncle got to know of Anuj and threatened me that if I don't carry out this marriage with a happy smile then he would kill Anuj...
Yet again I was defeated by my destiny ....

And in order to save Anuj life I decided to accept this marriage .... With the last piece of my heart shattering ...
when i saw Anuj with a sad face who had come to stop my marriage but misunderstood the situation and left forever ....leaving me alone with my miseries...

And when I thought what more worst can happen than loosing the love of my life and marrying a stranger but my bad luck never fails to play with my emotions ...

Flashback:
After the wedding, on my first night...I thought of asking some time to adjust before consummating our marriage...

I was sitting on the bed scared, when I heard the door open and close ....
He came near me and lifted my veil and was about to kiss me but I pushed him getting scared ...

Anupama: please.... Pl...ease....I...need....time....please.....

But Vanraj got angry and slapped Anupama....

Vanraj: I have not married you to just see your not so beautiful face...its my right to play with your body and your duty to please me...dare you stop me again tonight , I'll make you see hell....which I will anyhow....and smirked....

Anupama was just crying but vanraj didn't gave any attention to her and pushed her on bed.....
He hovered on her and began to kiss her roughly ...
He then moved to her neck and bite her hard ....
Vanraj: These are my marks to remind you that you and your body only belong to me and its your duty to submit yourself to me whenever I want....

Anupama tears rolled down her eyes as vanraj undress her blouse and bra and looked at her with lust and manly desire....

Vanraj: Although you are ugly on the front but you do have some pretty boobs to play with.....and laughed .....

Anupama was feeling disgusted... But vanraj was in his own world of desire as he took her nipples in his mouth and began to eat her like a beast...

He squeezed , bite , pinched and played with her nipples ... Till his manly desires got satisfied .....

Vanraj: hmmm...your boobs were delicious... But now can't wait to take your pure virginity .... and make your body as mine forever....

Anupama had become numb with tears falling constantly .....

While Vanraj forcefully removed her lehanga and panties .....

Now Anupama was laying naked on the mercy of this beast called as her husband....

He undressed himself and without any warning thrusted deep inside her and fucked her till daylights....thereby taking away her innocence and destroyed Anupama ....

Flashback ends.

This is how my life was destroyed by Mr Vanraj Shah and his Mother...

This was not the only torcher i faced after marriage, baa used to insult me daily, snatched away my books and made me a slave of their house....while Mr Shah used to be physical with me almost everyday ....breaking me bit by bit.....

But thank god after Toshu, Samar and Pakhi were born he stopped torching me with sex (or later I got to know that he stopped having sex with me because till then kavya had entered his life)

But the last string of my soul broke when that black day he did something to me...about which no one knows...

And after that finally my marriage ended with Vanraj shah , although I was a bit shaken knowing about their affair but as they say everything happens for a reason, I got my self back and decided to fight for myself.....

And to this day, many storms came in my life but still here I am....in the same house with my love.....doing business with him and having the time of my life.....

Whenever I think about my past...these tears always betray me and I again break down .....but little hope is knowing that i'm not alone now.....

And soon Anupama slept with the thoughts of her past still haunting her with dry tears on her face....

But unknown to her....Anuj was seeing her every move and expression and as soon as she slept....he moved towards her and wiped her tears....

Anuj: I may not been there in the past but now , today I am here and I will make sure to destroy all your pain and fill your life with happiness....and this time ...I will not leave you....even if you say...then also I will not leave you alone...cause this time I have come to stay in your life forever.....Humesha....

With this he wiped his tears and kissed her for forehead and moved out of her room...just then he received a call from a personal number ...

Anuj: I was about to call you , but was lost in Anupama and didn't noticed the time...

The caller laughed and reply...

Caller: I know you lover boy, you don't need to apologize...i'm happy that someone is still there to care and love my fragile glass doll Anu....
Btw how is she....has she opened up to you...

Anuj: Not yet, but I feel like she will open up to me in few more days....

Caller: That's good , bcz I need only one clue or proof to destroy that bastard Vanraj Shah ......

Anuj: We will destroy him..I promise but right now its more important to heal her...its wound of 25 years...it will take time but I promise you that my love will heal all her wounds....

Caller: I know you will heal her...that's why i'm not worried bcz I know you are there for her....

Anuj: Yes and I promise I will be there for her till my last breath....

The Caller smiled and cut the call...and Anuj too felt little relived after talking to the Caller...

Anuj: Anu...you will be very happy knowing the person with whom I was talking right now...
I have stored soo many surprises for you...that one day you will forget your past in front of my love....
He smiled and blushed to himself and slept ....drowning in the dreamland of Anupama......

So here I am with the longest update ....
Many of my readers wanted me to give a long update but due to my college I couldn't give proper updates, but from now i'll try to update regularly ....but only if you all like this update .....

Do tell me how you all felt with this update ...and sorry about that first night scene but in my opinion I always felt like that men like Vanraj Shah can only force themselves on girls and this is called as Martial Rape (which is very much common in India) and with this update I wanted to show that after all the pain and difficulties faced by girls ....one day someone will come in your life with love and happiness like Anuj....

And also I have thought of showing Anuj making love to Anupama on the insistence of Anupama only...thereby taking away all her pain and making her soul pure again with his love....so tell me should I include the above scene....if anyone is uncomfortable... Please inform me....(No offence)