Part 5

(Small change in the story is Anupama will not stay in Shah House after divorce instead she will rent a flat with the help of Anuj and that's why no one cares about the whereabouts of anupama and also #maan are staying in mumbai due to business reasons as well as bcz anupama wanted to open her dance academy their in mumbai and currently are in search of an investor (including covid situation for few days along with the rest of the reasons)

Coming back to the story:

After spending an hearty lunch , Baba requested anupama and Anuj to stay in his orphanage only instead of the hotel , to which they gladly accepted ...

It was evening time but Baba was looking towards the gate again and again to which Anu asked "what happened baba, are you expecting any guests"

Baba: yes gudiya, actually this orphanage has many investor's along with me and today one of the investor is coming here for a few days as He wanted some peace away from the city shores...

Anu nodded her head and continued playing xbox with Anuj.

Soon He came to the orphanage and greeted baba and Anuj while anu was shocked as well as that person...

Anu: Deep...

Deep: Anu.....

Anu squealed im happiness and ran towards Deep and jumped in his arms....

Anu: Its soo nice to see you after soo long but i'm soo angry on you....

Anu turned her face with a cute angry pout while Deep chuckled
"Rani Saheba ... Your Khadoos is sorry"

Anu: ugghh...u know I can't stay angry with you and especially when u call me Rani Saheba ....

Deep: Then why do u even try...but this time it's your pyaari daughter's fault...

Anu: haww ....u r blaming my innocent daughter for your mistakes....wait till I complain about you to her and smirked....

Deep nodded his head in no being scared...

While Anuj was burning in jealousy and Baba was confused , so Baba just cleared his throat

Baba: can someone explain what's happening here and you both are acting like 2 people sepearted in kumbh mela and now found each other...

Both Anu and deep laughed and replied,
"Baba he is Deep Raichand, a very good and close friend of mine"

Something pinched Anuj heart listening the word close...

"He helped me in the most difficult phase of my life....in other words he's the one because of whom I am alive today"

Both gasped at her description on deep and wondered something deeply...

Deep: uncle , she's just prasing me like anything ... But yes we met each several years back and tried to fix each other's wounds...

Anuj not liking where this conversation was heading interpted...

Anuj: we will talk later but I think you must be hungry...please let's head towards the dinning area...

All nodded and headed towards the dinner area...

While having food, anu asked "btw what happened to princess "

Deep: Nothing yaar, actually She wanted to open a dance academy but as she has my business to handle as well so she wants a partner for her academy and till now she has interviewed more than 100 people... and today she even included me in the interviews ....uff....God....she becomes a devil when it comes to her Dance....

Anu with proud feeling... After all she's my daughter ...

Deep made a grumpy face but the next second his face lit up like a 100 volt bulb and he screamed "Eureka.... Why don't you invest in her company and become her partner....you are also a dancer and as far as I remember u always wanted to open a dance academy ....then why not you do it with your daughter....