Part 4

Anupama : Baba.......

Baba : Gudiya....

And that was it....she ran to him and hugged her Baba tightly and started crying....

"Baba...aap....aap....zinda...hai.......aap......sa...cch...main...hai....naa.....

Baba: Ji haan meri gudiya rani...
I'm sorry beta...I was away from you for soo many years... because of which u had to suffer soo much...but I had to go....i'm really sorry .....

Anu: Parents look nice only when they bless their children and not ask forgiveness....
I'm just glad and happy that you are here now but...how did you come here and how did u recognise me....

Baba: I'll tell you everything but first let's eat lunch...and today after a long time , I will feed you with my own hands.....

Anu nodded happily....while anuj who was admiring his Anu....ohhh how happy he is to see Her happy....that's all he ever wanted....her to be happy always..... But the question is what will happen to him when he will know the biggest and darkest truth of Her life which she has hidden deep inside her heart.....

All 3 of them sat for lunch while Anupama was just staring at her baba ..... Ohhh how she wanted this moment...her father sitting with her and making her eat food with his own hands......
From the time her Baba had gone away from her life.... sadness and miseries is all she has faced.....
So many nights she has cried for her father to embrace her in a hug and heal her heart....but that never happened instead all she got was hatred and betrayal of her husband....

She closed her eyes as she remembered her horrible past..haunting her yet again.....

But suddenly a pair of hands wiped her tear and kissed her forehead.....

Baba: Pushpa I Hate Tears reee.....

Anupama chuckled at her flimy baba and indicated him to feed her.....

Baba started feeding anu....while both were having tears in their eyes.....

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zaraa

Baba remembered the first time when his small Anu was all ready to go to school .... In that cute uniform jumping like a bunny......

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko
Chhaya perh ki mill gayee
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise
Phuslaane se phir khill gayee
Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke purane zakhm pe marham laga sa hai

He was soo scared for her...that it took every ounce of will power to let his choti gudiya enter this cruel world....indeed if it was possible for him....he would have wrapped her in his arms tightly and shielded her to protect her from this cruel society .....
But alas....destiny and life plays its own game...

Kuch aisa rahem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

While She remembered how every Sunday both father and daughter would go to the park and do lots of masti....and how he used to pamper by balloons , ice cream and fulfilled all her wishes..

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri
Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri
Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye

He had kept her like a princess....if she would get even a small wound....he would get fever by worrying for her....

Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye
Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera aa
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa

Both of them never wanted this separation but were helpless in front of their cruel fate.....

After lunch both Anu and her baba sat down to talk , while anuj didn't wanted to interfere and was about to go but Anupama held his hand and nodded in no....

Anupama with a small voice : I need you please... Anuj....

And that was all he wanted....his anu to take one step towards him....he would gladly walk 100 steps by her one single step....and today her this gesture was enough for him to hold her in his hands till eternity .....

Baba smiled secretly but kept quite .....

Baba : As you know that I had met with an accident and slipped into coma but everyone thought that i'm dead and even the doctors didn't reveal the truth bcz there were very less chances of my survival.....

But as luck might happen .... Anuj uncle took my case as it was very complicated case....After few months, due to the doctors dedication and God's will I survived and came out of coma ....
But again fate changed and I had lost all my memory .... To an extent that I didn't even know my name.....

The doctors were helpless as they couldn't keep in hospital forever and they were unable to contact any of my family members....

That time again like an Angel....Anuj's uncle Mr Ram Murthy ...my doctor my saviour .....decided to keep me along with him as he had no one else....

As time passed by Me and Ram became thick and thin friends .... And even ram made me take IAS exam and made me an IAS officer......everything was perfect but I still missed my family and hoped that one day my memory would come back.....

But one day suddenly I was posted to Assam....and it was very difficult to keep in contact with anyone .....but one day again everything was snatched from me....I got to know that my best buddy Ram was in his death bed and he wants to meet me before dieing....

But to my bad luck he had already died before I reached but he had written a letter for me in which he was written that Ram had only one nephew ....who had lost his parents and only ram was there looking after him so he requested me to take care of his nephew....

I immediately without wasting any time flew to U.S.A, to fulfill my best friend last wish....

And gudiya.... That boy is none other than Anuj.....

Anupama was shocked....so baba continued....

I started looking after anuj like my own son...when one day he came to me and told that he wants to go back to India.....

So we both decided to return to India....

And then you met him and started doing business with him....that time I saw an old childhood photo of yours in Anuj wallet....I mean...in Devika purse and I remembered everything....I got my memory back .....and then there was no stopping .....I came straight here to meet you....my gudiya....

Anupama was shocked .... But still hugged her Baba in content that finally after soo many hurdles .... Her baba is with her today.....

While anuj was muttering curses under his breath as his Baba had accidently revealed his love for anu to her (bcz of photo in Anuj wallet ) but he breathed in relief knowing that anu didn't listen anything....and his secret was safe.....