Part 7

Okkk...soo for starters .... Someone please STOP ME FROM FALLING IN LOVE WITH #MAAN .... Bcz I know that at the end...they will be separated and it will break my heart...from day 1...
I have tried not to fall in love with them... But I can't... Especially Anuj....omg.....God should definitely see this serial and Anuj character bcz he has stopped manufacturing such Men in real Life...😂....... Anyhow.....I thought of finally uniting #Maan in this chapter...bcz that's not gonna happen in the serial...so i'll just pacify myself by writing my heart out here....hope you guys enjoy....

Guy: They went...now you can leave me....you chipkali....
Women: You...monkey......Deep....
Deep ran for his life....

After sometime....Deep huffing.... Please... Time .....please.....

Deep: Btw you really think that this will work...
Anu: i'm 100 percent sure that now Anuj will confess his love in his jealously.... Which we were showing him from few days....just to make him confess....
Deep: yes....for that....u torchered this poor guy soo much....
Anu: That's the birth right of every best friend....and smirked .....
Deep nodded in disbelief....

While on the other side....Anuj stopped his car near a cliff and screamed his heart out.....The Pain , The Frustration, The Loneliness, The hurt, The guilt, His love....was all coming out from his heart......He was tired....tired of all this....26 years back when he had lost her he at least had the assurance that She was happy.... But then when he came back to the Reunion.... He hadn't expected this outcome from her life....he knew that she would have kids and would be living a happily married life....and he would have been the happiest if that was the case....but what he hears from Devika....about all the sufferings of His love , Of his Anu.....he died a thousand dead......all he ever wanted was her to be happy ....but alk in vain.....

But not now.... He was tired if hiding his feelings from her....he was tired of seeing her in someone else arms....he was tired of seeing her getting comfort from another man.... When He wanted that Right from 26 years....The right to hold her, touch her, kiss her and make love to her......And now.... He was ready to confess...No matter what.....

Anuj wipped his tears and called devika to make arrangements for a romantic night as he finally had gathered courage to confess his love to Anupama...

In the evening , Anuj called Anu to meet him in XYZ place and had sent a beautiful dress for her.....

Anupama waiting for this only was the happiest as she knew that tonight they would finally become One....