Part 3

The next day, Anuj decided to take anupama to the orphanage as he had promised someone (The Caller) to show Anu (to that caller) as it had been ages since the last time (the caller) had seen Anupama...

While Anupama was feeling anxious about some strange feeling in her...
But nevertheless was excited to go out with Anuj...

Anuj after few minutes came to her room to call her but froze in his steps seeing her in that attire...

And the only word that escaped his mouth was 'Beautiful'...And then just like that He fell in love with his Anu....all over again...

While Anupama...blushed at his comment but decided to tease him...

Anupama: Anuj....ji... Did u say something... I didn't hear you...and stood all innocently...

While Anuj mumered... "And with this she kills my mood like always....what's the need of adding that stupid 'ji'.....with my handsome name....do I look that old to her....hmmmaaaa......(and made the most cutest grumpy face)

Anupama wanted to laugh hard but controlled herself and coughed a little to bring him out from his trance...

Anuj immediately zoomed out and looking here and there stammered trying to hide his excitement and blush
" I....sa...id....u...r...look...ing....beautiful.... In....this.... dress....I mean...I can....compliment....you...I hope....

Taking the chance Anupama walked towards him and spoke "uff thank god....some idiot at least noticed that i'm looking beautiful today...otherwise few people hardly notice my effortsssss....."
And smirked and walked out of the room....
While Anuj was dumbfounded and shocked....seeing that his Anu...was trying to flirt with HIM.....uff...can this day get any better...he thought and ran behind anupama smiling like a fool...

Soon both reached the orphan and Anu was very excited seeing soo many children...

Anuj: Since I promised you that this will be your own journey to your happiness...go and enjoy as much as you want....

Anupama: Aur aap?

Anuj: I will go and talk to the manager of this orphan and will there only till you get satisfied by playing your heart content with the children...

Anupama smiled and ran like a kid towards the children...

While anuj smiled and went behind the cottage...

Anuj: Finally u saw your Anu...

Caller with tears....nodded...

Anuj hugged that Man tightly and consoled him...

Anuj: Won't you meet her

Caller: Will see recognise me...

Anuj: You are forgetting who you are to her...she will be very excited to see you....and its high time that you face her...

Caller: I think you are right...

Soon that Man (caller) along with anuj walked up to the front and were about to enter the room but froze near the entrance and were mesmerized by the view in front of them...

Because Anupama was dancing her heart out... As the kids requested a lot to Anupama to show her dance as soon as they came to know that she owns a dance academy in which she along with her son teaches dance to children...

Anupama was dancing her heart out ... forgetting the world...

O re piya haye
O re piya
O re piya haye
O re piya

O re piya haye
O re piya

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya
O re piya haye

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye
O re piya haye
O re Piya

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan

Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai

O re piya haye
O re piya haye

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai

O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya
O re piya
O re piya

( I have attached a dance video on the song 'O re Piya' in the media box )

The caller had happy tears in his eyes...

Caller: After soo many years I watched her dancing....finally I feel like I got my peace back...

Anuj too wiped his lone tear and was about to say something when Anupama turned to the side of Anuj...
And was shocked to see the person standing beside Anuj...

Anupama: Aap......