"Finale"

Leap of 3 years...

After the confession....Anu wanted you marry anuj as soon as possible....and that too in the same temple where He used to visit with his parents as she wanted his parents blessings to be with them.....

And thus #maan got married in that temple with limited people of her family and GK.....

After marriage #maan flew away to U.S.A.... As Anuj main Head office was there only and also bcz anupama wanted to go away from the place which only brought miseries and pain in her life....

Later on....after 6 months of their marriage ...they consummated their marriage and made love to each other....

Flashback:

Anuj and Anupama were returning from a party , when suddenly it started to rain and to their bad luck (or good luck) their car broke down...

Somehow they decided to take shelter instead of sitting in the car.....

While walking down the road... Anupama was wearing sleeveless Gown, (she started to wear modern dress after shifting to U.S.A)
She was shivering in rain...and how could his love let her suffer ...so he quickly removed his jacket and made her wear it.....And suddenly Anupama felt a deja vu ..... A similar night in mumbai years back when they were only friends ..... And in that instance she knew that it was sign from her Kanaji to begin her life ahead in real with the love of her life.....

Soon they found a hut like house and took shelter in it (as they were in the outskirt of the city)

Suddenly Anupama started sneezing .....
And Anuj advised her to change her clothes otherwise she will get sick.... But as there was nothing to wear....anuj gave her his white shirt to Anupama and asked her to change.....and then began to light fire.....

Soon Anupama came in his white shirt and stood next to him....while anuj frooze.....ohhh....how would he stop himself from doing anything by which his Anu will feel uncomfortable....and answering to his unspoken question....

Anupama: You don't have to stop yourself Anuj....please please make me yours fully and complete me....

And that was it.....anuj pinned her to the corner and kissed her like his whole life depended on her....he slowly unbuttoned her shirt .... And made her lay down.....and made love to her....promising to love her till his last breath......

Ek dil hai
Ek jaan hai
Dono tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
Ek main hoon
Ek imaan hai
Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
Ek dil hai
Ishq bhi tu mera pyar bhi tu
Meri baat zaat jazbaat bhi tu
Parwaaz bhi tu rooh-e-saaz bhi tu
Meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu
Mera raaz bhi tu pukhraj bhi tu
Meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
Meri jeet bhi tu meri haar bhi tu
Mera taj raj aur mizaaj bhi tu
Mere ishq ke har maqaam mein
Har subah mein har shaam mein
Ik rutba hai
Ek shaan hai
Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
Ek dil hai
Ek jaan hai
Dono tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai

So this is the end of the saga.....
Actually I got disconnected to this story and also stopped watching the show but wanted to give this book a proper ending....hope you all like it....Thanks for your immense love and support....