Part 6

(I'm sorry but I want to include Devika also in the story...cause she is the biggest support for Anu, so I will include her in the story and also that Anuj had called Devika to Mumbai as he didn't wanted anu to feel uncomfortable staying alone with him...Now back to the story )

Deep and Anu were sitting in the terrace after dinner after making sure that everyone had slept...

Deep slowly moved towards Anu and held her hands tightly and pulled her towards him by keeping his hands on her waist...

Anu clutched his shirt in his fist and hide herself in his arms and cried her heart out...

Deep was the only person who knew each and every thing about her past...they shared a unique and intimate bond ...

Deep: shh...stop crying Anu....I know seeing me today here all of a sudden has shocked u as well as brought the past in front of you....but till when will you punish yourself for the mistake u didn't commit...

Anu: That was the worst phase of my life....I still shiver even by thinking of that....sometimes I wonder how did I even go through that hell....sometimes I get surprised how am I even alive after all that has happened in my life...

Deep: Because you are my strong baccha...

Anu just hummed and both sat there silently feeling each other's presence...
But unknown to them 2 people had witnessed their little movement ...
One was feeling jealous and sad while the other was confused about Anu's past....and they were none other than anuj and Devika....

Anuj was feeling sad and jealous seeing how close deep was sitting next to his Anu and was hurt that she was never that comfortable around him nor to sit that close neither in sharing her pain....
While Devika was in deep thoughts cause as far as she remembers she knew about anu and her whole life but then she was puzzled hearing what more pain had Anu faced in her life which even she didn't had any clue...

Both went away from there and later even deep and anu settled in their respective rooms....

Soon days passed like wind.... Anuj,Anu and Devika returned to Ahmedabad , while baba stayed in mumbai only as he didn't wanted to leave his orphanage but he was not alone this time as Anuj and Anu informed everything to Anu's mother and brother and after knowing the truth her mother immediately reached mumbai and thus reunited with her husband...
Now Anu's parents along with her brother Bavesh are together in mumbai in Baba's mansion and enoying there...

Not only this but Anu managed to send Babuji to mumbai as soon as she came to know that Mr Vanraj shah along with his evil wife, mother and daughter flew away to London leaving Babuji as he broke all his relation with 4 of them...

So now Samar and nandini got married in a temple and are roaming around the world and spreading fame of his mother's dance academy...

Kinjal and toshu got divorced and he went to U.K along with his new girlfriend ( like father like son)
While Anupama sent kinjal with Karthik and naira to udaipur where she's handling Goenka business and she got family love from Goenka family and naira...they treat her like thier daughter and she got married to Shubam (Manish and Swarna's son) and is very happy in her life although she misses her Anu Maa....

Everyone's life is settled whereas Anu and Anuj business is growing wide and far....they have many branches of their hotel and currently they are shifting to Delhi to open a branch there....

Although Anuj still hasn't confessed his feeling and are pretending to be just friends....

Currently Anupama, Anuj and Devika are shifting to Deep's Mansion as their new plan is to set up their hotel in delhi and as Deep lived in delhi .... He made sure that all 3 stay in his house till their work gets completed...

(Devika is also a partner in Anuj and Anupama Company and she left her job and is full time with Anuj and Anupama)

It was a new morning and Anuj and Devika were coming downstairs when they heard some song coming from deep room...and curious to know what's happening they peeped inside and were shocked to see....Anu and deep dancing and teasing each other and that too Deep was shirtless while Anu was wearing his shirt on top of her saree and was teasing him without giving his shirt to wear...

Actually what happened is...Anu got ready and went to Deep room...there she saw that Deep was searching for his shirt which had fallen down from the bed...and Anu being Anu decided to tease him and quietly sneeked inside...

She took his shirt wore it and played a song and started dancing to tease him...
Deep got startled but later smirked seeing her and played along...

Anuj was again heart broken and left the house in hurry and Devika followed him...

( Aye Udi Udi Udi Aye Khwaaboon Kii Burii
Aye Aang Rang Khelii Aye Saarii Raat Ho Gayi )...(2)
Halkii Aye Halkii Kal Raat Jo Shabnam Girii
Har Akhiyaan Vakiyaan Bhar Gayi Kal To Haath Par Dab Dab Girii
Pahalii Pahalii Baarish Kii Chhiite Pahalii Baarish Bhiige Naagina Naagina Naagina Naataa Re Nataa Re Naagina
Uljhii Huii Thii Khul Bhii Gayi Thii Lat Voh Raat Bhar Barsii
Kabhii Manaaya Khuub Sataaya Thii Sab Yaar Kii Marzii
Aye Udi Udi ...Khwaaboon Kii Burii

Chhed Dun Main Kabhii Pyaar Se To Tang Hotii Ha
i Chhod Dun Ruuthke To Bhii To Jung Hotii Hai
Chhed Dun Main Kabhii Pyaar Se To Tang Hotii Hai
Khaamkhwaah Chuum Lun To Bhii To Jung Hotii Hai Zindagi Aankhon Kii Aayat Hai Zindagi Aankhon Mein Rakhii Hai
Terii Amaanat Hai Zindagi Aye Zindagi Aye Zindagi
Lad Ladke Jiine Ko Ye Lamhe Tode Hain
Mar Marke Siine Mein Ye Shiishe Jode Hain
Tum Kah Do Sab Naate Bas Itna Socho To Ambar Pe Pahale Hii Sitaare Thode Hain
Zindagi Aankhon Kii Aayat Hai Zindagi Palkon Mein Jhapkii Hai Miithii Shikaayat Hai Aye Zindagi Aye Zindagi Aye Zindagi...

Hello everyone...sorry for the late update as I was busy but later I lost interest in the story but here I am again only for my readers who commented to update soon....So here is the update and also I didn't wanted to include the Shah family so sent them all away to different places giving a conclusion to each character .....And now coming back to Anuj and Anu love story .... I'm deliberately bringing Deep in between there love story because I really want Anuj to take a stand for his love and express his true feelings in front of Anu....which he will by seeing Deep with Anu.....later I will reveal why Deep and Anu are soo close and intimate with each other....Another thing is I really really wanted to witness jealous Anuj...but don't worry endgame will be Anuj and Anupama only and Deep is only the link between them to bring them closer....