Request for hallohellohola- Dentist

Sophie's POV

The dance floor was becoming a blur. The smile on my face wasn't going to fade any time soon and I felt the warmth of the vodka I just drank spread through my veins. My friends were long gone, complaining that they weren't having fun any more. I didn't mind that I was on my own, I had a bad day and I was gonna get wasted. 

As I danced, I could feel the bass vibrating throughout the club.

I moved my hips to the music, my eyes closed as I felt something hard against my back. It was a tall figure who gave me a smile.

"Hi" he yelled, trying to compete with the music.

I smiled back, not really paying a lot of attention. All I could focus on was dancing. There was something about the music. How I could feel the bass deep in my chest and couldn't stop moving to it.

"My name's Harry," he said extending his hand for me to shake it. I smiled again, shaking his hand halfheartedly. I could barely see him, the strobe lights obscuring my vision.

I continued dancing. He leaned in, speaking up again, "Hey, can I buy you a drink?" he offered and I nodded.

Once I got to the bar I could finally see his face properly. He was gorgeous. His hair was curly and pushed back. His bright green eyes were warm and stood out against his pale skin. I noticed he was dressed nicely. Really nicely considering the rest of the boys in the club. He wore a white shirt with a blue denim button up and a blazer.

"Bad day?", I ask him, just feeling it radiate of him.

He chuckled and nodded, waiting for your drinks. "I guess you had one too didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Didn't get your name, love.", he said. 

"Why do you wanna know?", I ask, feeling playful that day.

"Well shouldn't I remember the name of an absolutely beautiful girl?"

I blushed. "I'll tell you by the end of the day."

He smirked and nodded, taking a sip of his drink when it got there. "I like that game, okay."

I chuckled and sipped my drink. "Wanna talk about your day?", I ask. And so Harry started telling me about his bad day and then I told him about mine. We both talked a lot about life, about music, I found that he shared my interests. 

"Wanna dance?", he asked offering his hand. I smiled and took his hand as we went over to the dance floor. He stood there a little awkwardly, not quite sure of my boundaries and I was surprised that, unlike all the other guys that had bought me a drink, he didn't just latch on to me.

After a few moments, I reached out, gently taking his hands and placing them on my hips as I placed mine around his neck. I began to both move with the music and moving closer and closer together.

"Now my day turned out to be a lot better, love.", he said smiling down at me. 

"Yeah? Mine too.", I hum. "But now I'm sleepy."

He laughed. "I am too. May I take you home?"

"No."

"Not to mine, silly. Yours."

"Oh.", I giggled, a little drink. "Sure."

He laughed again and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the club. He hummed softly, swaying our hands as we walked to his car. 

"What a gentleman.", I comment chuckling as he opened the car door for me.

"At your service, your highness.", he joked, bowing down before closing my door and getting in the driver's seat.