Request for kat73207- Cardiologist

Y/N's POV:-

You fill in your details at the reception as you go in for your cardiologist appointment. 

"Thank you, please have a seat and we'll call you soon.", the lady at the reception tells you smiling. 

"Okay, thank you."

You have never been to a cardiologist before and you were pretty nervous. A new Doctor, a new environment, you just want to get out of here. You were re-thinking on your decision to see a cardiologist when a nurse calls your name and takes you to an exam room.

"I'm just going to take your vitals, height, weight, all the basic things.", she lets you know. You were fine with that and she notes down everything on the clip board.

"Everything looks good! The doctor will be in with you shortly.", she smiles at you and hands you a gown. "If you could change into that Y/N, that'd be great. Everything except your underwear should be removed."

When she left, you change in the little curtain area that was in the room, taking off clothes and bra before putting the horrible looking ugly gown and sitting back down on the examination bed. 

Then there was a knock on the door before it opened and a man in scrubs, with a white coat over it smiles at you. He had blue eyes, tussled brown hair and a stethoscope hanging around his neck.

"Hello! You must be Miss Y/L/N, I'm Doctor Louis Tomlinson, nice to meet ya."

He puts out his hand to shake yours and you giggle at his accent. 

"What are you laughing at? Me accent?", he jokes and you nod. "Yeah, sorry, I've never heard this accent before."

"Many haven't, I don't know how, my people are everywhere."

"Oh and please call me Y/N."

"Then you can call me Louis."

"But you're my doctor."

"Doctors can be your friends too Y/N."

You smile and he picks up the clipboard, reading all the things the nurse noted down, along with your medical history.

"So what brings you here? Are you having any concerns?"

"No, just a check up. My physician said everyone above 20 should meet a cardiologist so here I am."

He chuckles. "Yeah, they should. I'm glad you listened. Before we get started with an exam, I have a few questions to ask you."

He sits on the chair behind the desk and pulls up charts on the computer. "What about your family history love? Anybody had any heart diseases?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Good. Are you on any medication at the moment?"

"Just birth control."

"Okay. Do you smoke or consume alcohol? If you do, how often?"

"I don't smoke, but I do like some drinks, like twice in a month I'll go hard."

He laughed. "Me too. When I drink, I go all out. How healthy do you think your diet is?"

"Uh..not a lot. I try to have salads whenever I can but I'm not happy with the amount of fast food I have."

"Saturated fats in these foods increase risk of premature heart disease and other diseases. We'll work on helping you cutting you down on fast food, not a problem. Do you work out?"

"I go for a run every morning and the gym twice in a week."

"That's great, you're getting your exercise in. Do you experience shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain or numbness in your legs when you work out?"