Chapter 24

"Babe." You called out. "What'd you called me?" Brahms stood up like a flash. "Babe."

He blinked multiple times like a kid, "That sounds bad. I don't like it."

You choked from your drink, “Why?”

“I don’t like those girls with no manners just like in the movie. They always call their boyfriends “babe” and something bad always happens. I hate it.” He said. He looks like a normal human now. It’s amazing how he learned modern things from the movie. “What should I call you then?”

He looked away bashfully, not knowing what to answer. He has numerous call signs but he was shy. Those were the sweetest and classics call signs. “Ah, my baby can’t answer.” You chuckled and sipped your drink.

You hurriedly paused, “C’mon sit down beside me baby.” You said, patting the large space on your side. He nodded and slowly roamed to sit down beside you.

“I can’t believe I got a girlfriend. We have an affair!” He happily said. “I know. I got a huge boyfriend. Sadly, I want you to meet my parents. I want to introduce you to them. But I can't.”

“It’s fine, It’s not a problem. Just don’t mind things now. It’s just you and me.” He said and kissed your neck seductively. “Ah yes, you’re right.” You said and scratch his head gently as he kisses your neck and shoulder continuously. “Horny.”

“You’re persuading me.”

“I do?” You chuckled roughly. “Ah, this is great. I want to grant your wishes and requests. Like, the aircon. A new phone? Do you want a new phone? I can buy you one.”

“I can’t buy online, it can be a scam.”

“You can go outside to buy. Or maybe... No?”

You knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to convince himself that you’ll never leave him alone every time you had a chance to go outside. He had big trust issues. Poor baby.

“You’re the best boyfriend.” You giggled.

“I’m afraid.”

“I know, baby. I can wait.”

“No.” He wailed, “You’ve waited for enough.”

“We can still wait until you’re satisfied.” He rustled and tried to stop his smile but the feeling, the feeling was joyous. It’ll make you smile.

“I love you, darling.”

You reddened, “I love you too.” You stuttered.

“Brahms!” You yelped while your body is being lifted. “Put me down!” You giggled. “Not yet, baby. We have some sessions to do ya know.” He grinned. “Stop! Ah!” You laughed. “Stop teasing me!”

“Hairy cat.” He laughed.

“Stop!”

“We’ll wax those! We gotta call Vincent.”

“Who the fuck is Vincent?”

“Nevermind. Let’s shave it come on.” He teasingly said.

“No!”

“You can’t stop me.” He said and started walking. You wiggled a little while giggling like a little girl. It's a bit of a pick-me feeling which is annoying and sucks but Brahms likes it a lot. He wants to baby you.

He opened the bathroom door and sat you up on the toilet. Rashly, you closed your legs. He tilted his head with a smile behind his mask, “I can make that open, really wide.” He chuckled before attacking you with tickles. You wriggled again on the toilet as you laughed loudly. “Please stop!” You laughed.

“C’mon baby y/n~ Don’t act like I haven’t seen that cat.” He joked.

“I still have dignity!” You laughed.

He stopped tickling you and stood straight like a statue. “Open it.” He angrily said.

“O-ok ok... Pardon...” You said before opening your legs wide.

“Pff— HAHAHAHA!” He laughed loudly. You pouted, “That’s embarrassing!” You yelled.

“Sorry—” He choked and continuously dying from laughing. “I can't—” He laughed. He knows how to tease, how to joke, and now he is laughing freely. This was just a little taste of freedom he needs.

“How dare you.”

“Sorry, sorry. I’ll shave it.”