Chapter 5

A loud banging on a door woke Stella up. She groaned and dragged herself towards the door. The door swung open and Lizzie almost fell face down into the room. Stella stared at her and the other girl smiled sheepishly.

"What do you want?" Stella asked and walked back in, leaving her door opened so Lizzie took it as a sign to follow her. She walked in and closed the doors.

Stella crawled back in bed while Lizzie was watching around admiring the way the blonde decorated her room. "We have to go to breakfast!"

"I don't want to!" Stella said and put a cover over her head.

"I don't care what you want, you are getting your ass out of this bed so we can go have breakfast together and watch people put their names in a goblet!"

"I don't care about that," Stella mumbled, and Lizzie took a cover off of her.

"Get up!"

"You are annoying!" Stella groaned and got out of her warm, comfy bed.

"I'll be back in ten minutes, you better be ready then!" Lizzie said firmly and walked out, leaving the blonde to groan in annoyance.

As promised, Lizzie walked back in ten minutes to find Stella putting her snake earrings on.

"How do you always manage to make our boring school uniform look so good?" Lizzie glared at her when Stella spun around showing her perfect outfit and smile. "I hate you."

"Yeah, I hate you too," Stella answered and winked.

When they went down into the entrance hall, they saw about twenty people milling around it, some of them eating toast, all examining the Goblet of Fire. It had been placed in the center of the hall on the stool that normally bore the Sorting Hat. A thin golden line had been traced on the floor, forming a circle ten feet around it in every direction.

"Anyone put their name in yet?" Lizzie asked Leigh eagerly.

"All the Durmstrang lot," she replied. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet."

"Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed," said Lizzie.

"We don't care, if you dragged me here to have breakfast we are going to have breakfast!" Stella said and pulled her towards the Slytherin table.

"We can't have a Slytherin champion!" Stella heard someone say and she raised her eyebrow. They really were hated.

People were talking loudly as if it was past noon and not only 8 in the morning. She leaned on Lizzie ready to fall back to sleep.

"Look, it's Krum!" She heard the girl say so she had to open her eyes otherwise Lizzie would probably smack her. She then watched Krum walk towards the goblet like he owns the place. She rolled her eyes. He put his name in and walked away slowly, enjoying every look he got. Not so long after him, the students from Beauxbatons were coming through the front doors from the grounds.

Those gathered around the Goblet of Fire stood back to let them pass, watching eagerly. Madame Maxime entered the hall behind her students and organized them into a line. One by one, the Beauxbatons students stepped across the Age Line and dropped their slips of parchment into the blue-white flames. As each name entered the fire, it turned briefly red and emitted sparks. Stella watched as the last girl put her name in. She immediately smiled when their eyes met, knowing damn well what a girl was. The girl smiled as well and walked away, walking gracefully and making all the boys look at her lovingly. Stella couldn't help but smile, boys were stupid.

The breakfast went by and so did the first three periods, Stella just wanted to get to the great hall and have a decent meal, because the first one went by in a hurry. She almost fell asleep during defense against dark arts because they were still learning nonverbal spells. People did get better, and Stella was pretty proud of Harry, knowing she might have helped him a bit.