Chapter 24

Mrs. Weasley followed them upstairs looking grim. 

"I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking," she said as they reached the first landing. "We've got a busy day tomorrow."

Stella stood there waiting for her to tell her where her room was. "Ah, yes, dear you will be sharing room with Hermione and Ginny that's on second landing, if that's okay."

"Of course."

"All right, Hermione, Ginny, Stella" said Mrs. Weasley on the second landing, pointing them into their bedroom. "Off to bed with you."

"Night," they said to the rest.

"Sleep tight," said Fred, winking.

Mrs. Weasley closed the door behind Stella with a sharp snap. Hermione turned on the lights and she saw three bed in the room with one big closet and bedside table for each bed. There were doors that led to the bathroom.

"This one is for you," Hermione said and pointed at the bed on the far left.

Stella nodded and reached for her suitcase that was next to the door and walked to her bed.

"Is it okay if I use bathroom first?" Ginny asked and the two nodded.

When she grabbed her stuff and closed the bathroom door Hermione made her way to Stella.

"What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, yeah," Stella smirked and put some of her stuff on a night table. "I heard you caught a beetle."

"What did you say?" Hermione hissed and walked towards her. Stella grinned when her legs hit the bed and she fell on it, Hermione immediately strangling her. "What do you know?" Hermione pulled out her wand and put it against her chest.

"Relax," Stella said and moved away her wand. "I just want to pet my dear friend."

"Stella!" Hermione whined and Stella laughed.

"Don't worry, I was really impressed when I heard."

"You were?"

"Yeah. Is she here?"

"No, I let her go when we reached London."

"Bummer."

"And how did you hear about this?"

"Dumbledore told me."

"Dumbledore knows?!" Hermione whisper-yelled and leaned her head on Stella's forehead.

"Don't worry," Stella caressed her back, "he found it amusing,"

"What did I miss?" Ginny asked when she saw the two in this position on Hermione's bed.

Two of them just now became aware of their position and Hermione quickly got up, "Err- nothing."

"Mhm, sure," Ginny answered and smirked.

Stella got up, took her stuff and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey! I wanted-"

"Too bad!" she called from behind the door and laughed.

Ginny looked at Hermione as she turned around a few times, scratched her neck nervously and then started looking in her suitcase for nothing in particular.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" Hermione asked without looking up, which only made a smirk appear on Ginny's face.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"As a matter of fact, I don't!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Ginny giggled and got into her bed. Hermione groaned and blushed, thanking her hair for hiding her face.