Chapter 11

The moment the teacher left, a group of people made their way to the champions to congratulate them. Stella was tired and just wanted to get to her room and sleep, but it seemed like her Slytherin friends didn't even intend to do so. Draco soon made his way through the crowd, smirking. When Stella saw his face she shook her head, knowing damn well he was about to make a scene for no reason.

"Hey, Jones!" he called out and people looked at him in anticipation.

"Draco," she answered and eyed him.

"I didn't know you were into girls."

"Well, I didn't know you were a dick either - oh, wait! I did," she said and glared at him when he gasped and placed a hand on his chest. Most of the people who were still there were ready to jump on Stella's side, even half of Gryffindor waited on their toes, preparing to jump in if Malfoy tries anything.

"Does that mean I don't have a chance now?" He pouted.

"Oh, dear, you never even had a chance," she answered, making people laugh. "Other guys? Yeah. But not right now, because I'm kinda into someone," she glanced at Fleur who smiled.

"Dammit!" he groaned and she laughed.

"Shut up, idiot. Let's go," she said, wrapping an arm around him and walking away leaving people dumbfounded.

"He just needs to have all the attention to himself," Lizzie commented and pulled Stella away from him.

"Of course he does, he would die otherwise!"

"Piss off," Draco groaned and the girls laughed at him.

"What do you want to do now?" Leigh asked, "Celebrate, eat, drink?"

"Honestly, I just want to sleep, I'm exhausted."

"Grandma," Draco whispered, which earned him a slap on the back of his head from both Leigh and Lizzie.

"You try being in that water for an hour and dragging me and that poor little girl out, then!" Lizzie hissed, "Go on."

"Hey, hey, you don't have to protect her now, she has Fleur to do that!"

"Piss off, Malfloy!"

"Oh, yeah, seriously, how did that happen?" Lizzie asked excitedly.

"I don't really know, it just did."

"And what about Granger and Krum? Are they together as well?" Leigh wondered and looked at Stella as if she knew the answer but she just shrugged.

"I have no idea what he would do with that mudblood," Draco hissed and Stella frowned.

"Can you stop?" She snapped, "Can you please stop calling her - or anyone in that matter - that?"

"But that's what she is," he protested.

"As far as I know, it's a bad thing to call someone. Just because her parents aren't connected with magic doesn't make her any less worth than any of us. She is very smart, and one of the best witches in our year. She deserves to be here," she looked him in the eyes, "Please don't judge people by who their family is, we can't choose who we are related to."

Draco sighed, "I know," he whispered, he only wished they could choose.

"I know your whole reputation is basically formed on bullying people who are not pure blood, but please try?" Others were quiet, just listening to the conversation and watching Draco as he was walking with his head down, maybe ashamed of himself, maybe just tired of listening to this. "You really are a sweet and caring guy, and I - probably all of us - wished people knew that side of you."