Chapter 21

Aaron's P.O.V

"Tamia, Kylie." I called out to them whilst they were sitting with some of the councillors.

"What do you want Aaron?" Tamia asked, crossing her arms.

"I need to talk to you. The both of you." I said.

"Why exactly?" she asked again.

"Nerd asked me to." I said, trying to remember her name. They look at me in confusion and I utter, "the one that I share a cabin with." I explained.

"Julia."

"Yes, Julia."

"So you want to talk to us just because she told you to come and talk us?" she asked, air quoting 'want'.

"Basically." I uttered.

"Okay, then we won't listen." Kylie said, turning back to the other councillors.

"Come on Kylie, I know you want to hear what I have to say." I said.

"No, I don't." she said, standing up and walking towards me. "You are arrogant, cocky and the fact that you're not even ashamed of it, makes it worse. I don't want to hear what you have to say because it's pretty obvious that you won't mean what you'll say." she uttered whilst poking my chest.

"Firstly, ouch." I said, blocking her finger from poking me again. "Secondly, just stop talking and let me talk." I finished off.

She looks at me in defeat and folds her arms whilst standing next to me.

Girls and folding arms, hey.

"Tamia." I called out. She looks at me and I call her using two of my fingers.

She walks over to me and we sit on the bench that's next to the one they were sitting on.

"Listen, there was a little misunderstanding. I don't know what gave you the impression that I'm dating you guys, but I never said I like any of you." I said with a grin placed on my face.

"Fine, we get that part. But, that didn't give you the right to sleep with the both of us, when you know very well that we are friends." Kylie said.

"But, you guys also slept with me. I mean you were both all over me." I said, slightly raising my left hand. "So, I actually did you both a favour." I smiled again.

"You are so arrogant, and you don't even realise that you're in the wrong." Tamia scoffed.

"I don't think I'm wrong. I just think you guys are angry at me, just because I told y'all that I'm not dating either of you." I said truthfully. "And, I'm not arrogant." I added.

"Did you come here to apologise or to rub salt into our wounds?" Tamia asked.

"I didn't come here to apologise, nor did I come here to rub salt into your non-existent wounds." I said.

"Then what do you want?"

"I just came here to iron things out. I want us to be the way we used to be when I first came here." I smiled.