Chapter 7

Limss 7

Second motto of the Ouran host club…

                                                                 A good man must be dedicated to extensive research!

“Listen up!” Tamaki shouted, “Today, we investigate the ramen of the common folks!!”

“Investigate ramen?” I asked sweat dropping, “What’s that got to do with hosting?”

Tamaki stood in front of all the hosts; each of them had a different flavor, “Each of you will make a different type!!” Tamaki informed his friends, “I now turn you over to our instructor!!”

When Tamaki said that I kinda figured he meant I was supposed to teach the hosts about how to make instant ramen.

“Here’s one that takes three minutes and one that takes four minutes. What’s the difference?” Hikaru asked as he opened his ramen.

I just sighed and ignored the hosts.

“Do I throw out the hot water?” Kaoru asked

“The mustard powder stings my eyes…” someone cried.

I stood next to Tamaki when Takashi walked up to me and said, “The seasoning’s on the lid…”

“Yeah that can happen.” I said, “But you can put the toppings under the noodles before you cook it.”

“Now that’s skill!!” Tamaki shouted in amazement, “A unique ramen technique!!” Tamaki grabbed my face and said with tears in his eyes, “How marvelous!! May I Physically express how moved I am?! How about a thank you kiss!!”

“No, you can just let go of my face willingly, or I could forcefully remove your hands.”

Tamaki blinked for a moment before my words sunk in and he disappeared to his corner of woe.

“Tamaki come out now.” I say bordly, “NO need to go to your corner of woe every time I say something. It just helps shows how depressing and negative I am.”

Tamaki left his corner and hugged me tightly shoving my face into his chest. “I’m sorry Harou! I won’t leave you to yourself! I’m sorry for making you sad!!”

“Tamahi! Lef go uff meh!!” my screams of displeasure where muffled by Tamaki’s chest that was smooshing my face.

“This doesn’t look right, eh, Kaoru?” Hikaru asked his twin as the tow of them stared down Tamaki and me.

“Yeah, Hikaru, a poorly balanced equation, indeed.”

“Whaf?” I asked hearing the twins but still was unable to speak without being muffled by Tamaki.

Hikaru started speaking, “Now woman are attracted to good-looking gay guys… and a tension between friendship and love can work, but…”

Kaoru took over from there, “… It takes a pair of twins like us to crank that sort of thing up to maximum danger level. The beauty of symmetry y’know.”

“To be loved by two men who have such a close relationship—ah, what a stimulation!!” Hikaru said

“The ultimate romance wouldn’t you say?” Kaoru said as he and his brother came up to me and pulled me out of Tamaki’s grasp then they each put their hands to my face and blew on my ears. Which sent a shiver down my spine from how if felt.

‘This is so awkward…’ I think bitterly to myself as I glare at the twins when they let go of my face and say in unison,

“But then, that’s impossible for you!”