Chapter 15

Limss 15

Waking up in the morning was painful, my eyes stung unremorsefully from all the crying I did while Haruhi and Dad were gone, and I just felt like crap emotionally. I still feel really guilty about slapping Tamaki and I planned on apologizing but I didn’t have the blonde’s phone number and it was winter break and Christmas was tomorrow so there was no school for a week.

Looking down at my phone I saw I had a single text message from an unknown number.

-(xxx) xxx-xxxx- (11:34 AM)

Harou this is Kyoya, Tamaki forced me to text you to see if you were alright and to say that he was sorry from what he said at the Christmas dance.

-KO

After reading the message I clenched my teeth and glared down at the screen, “That bastard!” I hissed angrily, “He has no reason to apologize! Ugh, I could hit him right now… ” I continued to glare at my phone before I added Kyoya to my contacts and texted back

-Harou (11:47 AM)

Hey Kyoya, I don’t want to know how you got my phone number but I’d like to ask a favor. Could you see if Tamaki is free today and if he is, tell him to go to the town park at 1:30 PM. I really want to talk to him in person but I don’t think he’d willingly come if he knew it was me he’d meet.

~Fuck Life~

After sending the message I rub the gunk out of my eyes and reach for my glasses that were sitting on the floor next to the head of my bed. I slipped on my glasses and got out of bed. Walking over to my dresser I pulled out a black long sleeved turtleneck and a pair of dark gray skinny jeans along with a clean pair of boxers. Walking across the hall I entered the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into my clean clothes and throwing my dirty ones into the laundry basket.

Re-entering my room I looked at my phone and saw that Kyoya responded.

-Kyoya- (12:13 PM)

I called Tamaki; he’ll be at the park at 1:30. Have a nice day Harou.

-KO

Sitting down I smiled, ‘Thank you Kyoya.’

*Kyoya’s P.O.V.* (Earlier)

I was lying in bed sound asleep when my phone started ringing, normally I would have ignored it since I was still tired but the ringtone wasn’t my usual one.

‘Kyoya, its Tamaki!! Pick up your phone! I need to talk to you!!! It could be an emergency, please pick up!!’

Growling angrily I threw my arm out and clicked my phone on, holding it up to my ear. “Tamaki what is it?” I snarled venom dripping from my voice, “I hope you have a good reason waking me up this early in the morning, especially since we don’t have school or the host club to deal with.”

“I’m sorry…” Tamaki said weakly from the other end of the call, “I just was wondering if you could text Harou and see if he’s alright. I feel really bad about what I said and I wanted to apologize but I don’t have his number.”

“Fine,” I sighed before hanging up and grabbing my notebook from my bed stand. Flipping through the pages to get to Harou’s number was simple enough; quickly I punched in the number to my phone and sent the first year a text.

Soon after Harou responded and asked me to call Tamaki Sighing once again I hit redial and waited for the blonde to pick up.

“Hello?” Tamaki asked softly