Epilogue

{3rd POV}

"Mom, can I go to the mall with my friends tomorrow?" Madi, their ten-year-old adopted daughter asked.

"Madi, you know to use sign language when you're around Mama and Aden."

"Can I go to the mall tomorrow?" Madi asked while signing it to Lexa.

I don't see why not. Lexa signed.

Yes, there is a reason. I have a soccer game. Aden, their fifteen-year-old adopted son signed.

And Aunt Costia is coming to visit with her new boyfriend. Clarke signed.

Oh shit, I forgot.

Lexa don't curse in front of the kids.

"Mama, how did you forget when your literally the coach?" Madi signed while talking.

"Because she's absent-minded, a ditz, an airhead, there are so many words to describe her."

"What happened to signing whenever we're around them?"

"Because Mama is hotheaded and gets offended easily, it's better that I didn't sign that."

Hey, what are you saying? Lexa signed as she threw a pen at her while to get her attention.

I said your beautiful, smart, amazing, one of a kind babe. And don't throw stuff. Clarke said tossing the pen back on the table.

Madi?

She basically called you angry and stupid. Madi sighed while getting a slap from Clarke as Lexa threw another pen at Clarke.

Lexa stop throwing pens.

No, you called me stupid. Lexa signed as she threw some more pens.

And you wonder why the kids fight all the time.

All of a sudden the doorbell rang and the lights in the house flashed. Lexa looked at Clarke confused.

Are we expecting someone? It's 8:30 pm.

No, I'll go check.

"Costia, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here till tomorrow," Clarke said when she opened the door.

"Roan couldn't make it, so I came early because I wanted to see my kids."

"Your kids?"

"They love me more than you guys, so yeah my kids."

As if on queue Lexa came walking over, while Aden and Madi came running over, and hugged Costia, "See, my kids."

Auntie C, can we get ice cream? Aden asked.

Ask your moms first.

Can auntie C bring us to get ice cream?

You guys already had your dessert. Clarke signed.

But I haven't, so yes, yes you guys can go. Lexa signed causing Clarke to smack her while Costia tried not to smirk and Aden gave a disgusted look.

What are you having for dessert? Madi asked.

Madi, it's not important, Aden signed, let's just leave.

That's a great idea, Aden. Costia sighed, We'll walk to the one of 5th.

But that one is so far away.

They have the best ice cream, so that's the one we're going to Madi.

Once they all left Lexa picked Clarke up and walked them up the steps to their room. As she put the blonde on the bed, Clarke started signing.

Your sick, you know that?

Hey, it's not my fault we hardly ever have sex anymore. I'm gonna take advantage of any moment I get.

It actually is your fault, if you weren't so loud when Aden was 6 then we would have had at least 3 more years of sex whenever we wanted.

First of all, let's not get caught up in the past. Second of all, he was worried, he thought something bad was happening to me because of what happened with his bio mom. And lastly, no, it's your fault. If you weren't so damn talented with a strap on, our son wouldn't have walked in and he wouldn't have been so confused about what we were doing and why you had a dick.

I hope you know I'm taking that as a compliment, not an insult, and all this talk about our kids is a big turn-off.

Your right, let's talk about how I'm going to eat you out until your a screaming, moaning mess, begging me to stop, but I won't stop, not until I think you've had enough.

Why don't you show me instead?

Good idea.

~~~~
sorry for the crappy ending. it was the first fanfic i ever wrote that's why i never posted it bcuz it was shit. but hope u liked it :)