{11}

FUCK! I had slept in and was late for school. My outfit consisted of ripped jeans and a tight tan shirt. My hair was slightly damp and I didn't have time to brush it out, so it was left in a mass of confusion. Curly, wavy, and straight hair. I rush to school and make it to my last class before lunch. I had told them my mom's car had got stuck and they believed the lie.

It was time for lunch and I was nervous for some reason. I walk into the cafeteria and stop near the entrance. I look over and my eyes land on Jasper as he turns to look at me with a small smile.

 I look over and my eyes land on Jasper as he turns to look at me with a small smile

I smile back, but I catch the faintest whiff of a smell I wished to forget. My smile dropped and I spun around, walking out of the cafeteria. I notice Jasper stand up and start walking towards the exit, but I'm already walking through the halls and heading to the forest behind the school. I lean against a tree and let myself slowly sit on the ground. I sense Jasper and see him walking away from the school towards me. I bury my face in my arms, ignoring Jasper as he sits beside me.

"Hey." he says quietly.

"Go away, you shouldn't be near me. I'm a monster." I say as tears fill my eyes.

"Y/N..." Jasper whispers, pulling me into a hug. "You're no monster. You are one of the most nicest vampires I have ever met."

I look up at Jasper as a tear escapes my eye. Jasper looks at me, shocked, and wipes the tear away. He furrowed his eyebrows and I quickly jumped away from him. Fear courses through me and I run away from Jasper. Jasper runs after me, but I don't stop. I'm scared of what his reaction will be of finding out the truth about me. No vampire is ever known to cry, sleep, feel heat or cold, or keep scars or tattoos on their body. Everything that basically makes you a human, is taken from you. Except me.

Suddenly, I feel myself being tackled to the ground. I look to see Jasper and I hiss at him. Jasper puts a strong calming feeling over me and I frown slightly. He loosens his grip, but still has his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/N, please tell me what is wrong." Jasper says with true concern and worry.

I broke down right there. Jasper pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair. I tell him everything about me, except my past as a vampire. I don't trust him enough just yet. I had stopped crying half way through my explanation and we were sitting in a tree as I finished telling Jasper about myself. I slowly looked at Jasper, who had a smile on his face.

"You're not cursed. If anything, I would count it as a blessing because you still have some human traits to hold on to. I don't see you any differently and I hope you will come to see the you that I see." Jasper says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Will you still be by my side?" I asked quietly.

Jasper smiled as he held my hand and looked down at me, "everyday."

I smiled and hugged him

I smiled and hugged him. Jasper hugged me back and I smiled. We pulled away and ended up spending the rest of the day together. He eventually invited me to play baseball with them on the weekend and I instantly agreed.