{14}

{Jasper's POV!}

I was driving, but my mind was on Y/N. I was worried. I knew that her and Victoria had deep hatred between them and I knew that it might end badly for one of them. I just hoped it wasn't Y/N. Alice looks at me and sighs.

"She is fine, Jas-" Alice stops short and quickly points to a hotel. "There."

I pull in, but my nerves don't calm down. We get a room and I pace around the room. Alice suddenly gasps and I quickly sit next to her.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Y/N, she is alone... with Victoria." Alice says. "And the tracker. He just changed course..."

Dread fills me, but I quickly grab a piece of paper for Alice and a pencil. Alice starts to draw two scenes on the paper and I look away, until the picture is finished. What I see makes my non-existent heart shatter. Victoria had Y/N in a choke hold and Y/N's face was frozen in a scream.

"I'm sorry, Jasper." Bella whispered.

"She is still alive." Alice says.

We look at Alice, but she continues to sketch James' path.

"A ballet studio?" Bella asks, unsure.

"You've been here?" Alice asks.

"No, but I took ballet classes and the school had an arch like that." Bella says.

"You lost Bella!" Edward yelled at Alice and I.

"Listen, arguing isn't going to help us. Alice, tell us what you saw." Carlisle says.

"A ballet studio and Bella said there is one around the corner of the hotel we were at." Alice says.

Edward suddenly sprints out and we soon follow. Anger builds up inside me as I think about Y/N, making me run faster. Carlisle makes it there before us and when Alice, Emmett, and I arrive, we see Bella bleeding and bitten and Edward strangling James. Emmett and I take care of James. I create a fire as Emmett holds onto James. I then walk up to James and growl.

"You'll pay for everything you did to Y/N and Bella." I say before tearing off his arm and throwing it into the fire.

Alice soon comes and helps, her rage matching mine.

I enter the house and smell Y/N. I look around and stop when I see her cracked face. She sees me and she smiles. She is laying on the couch with Esme standing beside her. Esme walks up to me and whispers.

"I thought we had lost her, but she fought and came back. She said she had to keep a promise." Esme said before walking away.

I sat beside Y/N and gently took her hand in mine and felt relief fill me. Y/N gingerly pulls me into a hug.

"He's gone. We killed him." I whispered to her.

I felt relief from her and tears fell from her eyes. I pulled away and smiled as I wiped her tears away. She smiled before closing her eyes and resting her head on the back of the couch. I got up and quietly left the room. Esme sees me and smiles.

"You know, I find it amazing that Y/N was able to keep a few things that made her human." she says.

I nod with a smile, "yeah. She is really special, but doesn't realize it."

"Just like you," Esme says before leaving the house to hunt.