one

2012

"I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks

"I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks."
i couldn't be bothered to listen to mr James as I bop my head to heart shaped box, hands down best song.

my iPod is running flat though and it's only 1 period, that's just annoying. i really want to be alone at home right now, when your parents are real estate agents you barley see them, which I'm okay with, I practically neglected anyway.

i am that sort of child that was born to hope and fix a marriage, it ended up not fixing it. surprise surprise.

"may! may!"
i quickly pull my ear buds out seeing everyone's eyes are on me, fuck. i hate this anxiety that is sent through me.

"yes sir."
i mumble.
"I was just saying, what the triple entente is, care to repeat?"
the what? fucking hell, why is it me that gets called out, mr James really hates me.

when I feel a piece of paper hit the back of my neck.

it falls to the floor, reading
"um sir, well from my understanding the triple entente was the understanding between Britain France and Russia, durning World War One."
I'm quick to whip up.

he's stopped for a moment.
"well done, it seems you do have half a brain. Because you know, Kurt cobain did not, please pay attention in class."
my mouth hangs low.
"how dare you disrespect such a man!-"
i get up moving my desk creating a loud screech.
everyone turning my way.
"may what has gotten into you! ill be having a chat with your parents tonight!"
he yells.
"great, like they even remember who I am!"
I say grabbing my shit and leaving that gross classroom.

Storming out, my eyes burn I wipe them smearing my eyeliner down my rosey cheeks.

"wait! wait!"
I keep walking until my wrist is pulled back, and I'm crashing into a warm chest.
my eyes meet with-
"I'm Timothèe-"
"yeah I know who you are, you're Timothèe chalamet, my question is what do you want?"

the boys been in my class since kindergarten, he's supposedly going to be some big time actor he was in small tv shows as a kid and shit, he basically runs the place and it a popular ass hole that gets what he wants and provides nothing, he's an empty shell of a boy.

but what I want to know is, why is he in my face after pretty much not knowing my name.

I recall him starting the rumour that my parents died in a car accident and that's why I'm a weird depressed kid with no family members that care to pick me up to school so I have a 20 minute treck to my place.

"well it's nice to see you too june-"
"how many times do I have to remind you pretty boy, it's may, not june. ha ha it's funny, it's really funny that you call me june because it's the next month in the year!"
I spit, our faces are inches apart, and for a moment, my panting is noticeable, fuck it.