thirteen

walking into the busy eat street of New York was nice at this time of day, light snow was falling, my hand was tucked in my pocket, Timmy was walking beside me

"are your hands cold?"
he asks.
"no not too much."
i say warmly.

he stops carefully wrapping his hand around my wrist pulling it from my pocket, he gestures for me to give my other hand.

i oblige, he cups them together kissing each one, before blowing warm air into my hands, my heart skips a beat it's like he knows his eyes meet mine, his cheeks are rosey, he blows one more time rubbing my hands together, letting one go and keeping the other in his, we've never done this before.

not for a long time, his hand fits with mine, a new step in intimacy.

"where are we going?"
i ask, he smiles.
"a place I like to eat at."
i nod he gives my hand a squeeze, and we continue our walk.
"remember when we use to walk around devils kitchen for hours at night, discover new areas each time?"
Timothèe says.

i smile.
"yeah that was always so much fun, we always seemed to distract each other."
i said.

he kissed my temple being taller then me he nuzzles his head in my neck kissing me over and over, I chuckle his curls tickling my neck, the lights of New York are getting brighter while the sky grows darker and the snow fall grows heavier.

"Timmy, Timmy-"
i say between chuckles.

he stops kissing me pulling back, I smile pressing my cherry red lips too his cheek, giving him a tender kiss, he smiles humming.
"Come on now may, we're nearly there."
he says grabbing my hand tighter if possible dragging me towards a dim lit shop in the distance.

walking in, he seems to know everyone and just what too do, getting a table for two by a window, he pulled my chair out playfully hitting him.
"you don't have to act like a gentleman around me timmy."
i say sitting down.
"I act how I wish when I'm around who I love-"
i stopped, my train of thought breaks, the word love leaves his lips.
"would you both like a water?"
a waiter saves my life asking a simple question.
"uh, yes please."
we almost say on sync.
he sits down.
"listen, I loved you so strongly, and I love still with all my heart may, you don't have to say it back, I just want to make it clear, that I never lost my feelings for you."
he said.
my eyes meet his, and I can tell what he's telling me is straight from the boys heart.
"I never-I never lost feelings either, I just replaced them with hate for a long time, Timothèe, I might need some well, time. to be able to let you know my feelings."
i say.
"we've got all the time in the world may, so. Take your time."
he says, my cheeks flush.
"so? I feel like we've ignored the fact that I'm sitting across from, what was it? Best dressed man in the world?"
i said.
he chuckled shaking his head.
"no, no. I wouldn't say that, George Harrison's got to be the best dressed man."
he says.
"Sandy would love you."
i say.
"you were a big fan of the Beatles weren't you?"
he asks.
"yeah, to say the least."
i mumble.
"so, dune? I've seen it everywhere, how's that going for you?"
i ask.
"well, it's coming out actually very soon, on December 21st."
he said.
"how are you feeling about it all?"
i ask.
"we'll nervous, I've learnt to contain it, although it's hard you know, I was surrounded by amazing actors and actresses, I made amazing friends, and my mind as an actor I believe has grown from the experience."
he says running his finger down his jaw.
"I can't believe how far you've come Tim, once you were acting on the stage, and now, we'll you're acting for the world, im proud of you, you've done an amazing job."
i say grabbing his hands in mine.
"I knew you had it."
i said.
he smiles at me truly smiles.
"you were always dedicated, you never gave up."
i said.
"I nearly gave up, on myself, but you always were there for me."
he said.
i smiled.
"I always will be."
i replied kissing his hands.
"promise?"
he asks.
"cross my heart shaped box."
he blushed.
"cross my heart shaped box."
he copied a line we'd say to each other.