15

The rest of the night went by in a blur after Harry disappeared from thin air. I had trouble finding everyone so I ended up taking a taxi home and settling in for the night. I was incredibly worried about Louis since he was innocent in all of this. I just wanted to get Harry back for all of the shit he's been putting me through in the last week. I know that Harry isn't human but I'm not sure about Louis and the others. They seem to know Harry well but there was an unspoken tension in the room when I mentioned him to Louis earlier.

Why was he scared of Harry?

Nov 1st, 10 am

I woke up refreshed surprisingly despite the scary events of last night. I decided to stay in bed till noon since I was incredibly comfortable and Milo was still sleeping near my head.

Checking my messages, I noticed multiple missed calls from Liam and Grace and a message from an unknown number. I typed a quick message telling them that I was fine before opening up the unknown message.

"Meet me at Nephilim tonight. Come alone."

I was unsure of who this person was. My mind immediately went to Louis and I needed answers. I also needed to make sure that he was okay and that Harry didn't hurt him. I barely knew the guy but he's been nothing but nice to me.

"Who is this?" I replied.

Read at 12:34pm. I decided to wait 10 minutes for a response. None came.

Wow. Not only did they immediately read my message but they chose to ignore me. I contemplated whether or not I should go with someone tonight. My finger hovered over Liam's contact number. He's always down for a good party and he is a regular at Nephilim. Maybe he can help me figure out whose number this is?

A/N: So I am deciding whether or not to let Harley go to the club alone. This changes the story only slightly. Not a huge change but some dialogues and scenarios will change! What are your votes?