7 (Rewritten)

Harley's POV

The song "Entry of the Gladiators" began to play as a chubby man with suit and tophat came out.

"Welcome to the World's Most Deadly Circus!" The man's booming voice can be heard from miles away, as he glanced at all of the empty chairs. His gaze fell on me a little too long. He let out a hearty laugh and said, "Thank you all for coming. We will now begin. Hold onto your chairs!"

The first act came out. It was a male acrobat plunging through the air and defying gravity altogether. He had mocha skin and his hair was styled upwards. His body was fit and I'd be lying if I didn't say that he was gorgeous. He smirked at me once his act was up and the curtains were slowly closing. That was amazing! He looked as if he were flying!

The next act was the man with the blonde hair that I had bumped into earlier. His body started twisting in awkward angles as his head was between his legs. It was then I realized that he was a contortionist. My eyes widen slightly, he looked as if he was breaking every bone in his body without a sweat. I cringed because it looked slightly awkward and painful.

A man with blue eyes and brown hair that was slightly muscular came onto the stage. Laid before him were iron objects of different sizes and proportions. He lifted them with ease. It was then I realized he was the circus Strongman. The more I stared at the performer's face the more my heart began to accelerate. I squinted to get a closer look at the male. My vision wasn't 20/20 unfortunately and I accidentally forgot to put on contact lenses before I left- since I was not anticipating going to this damn thing. A small gasp escaped my lips. It was Louis from the bar! What was he doing here?

Louis was a bartender and worked at a circus? This didn't make sense. Was this a side job? Before Louis walked off the stage he held my gaze and gave a wink. It took me a while to close my gaping mouth and get myself together. I contemplated asking him about this but I didn't know him all too well.

~

The next few acts were a few females and males. A boy who was excessively hairy to the point where he looked like a werewolf. A girl that could fit long knives down her throat. Another female who was extremely tall; probably about 8 feet (my favorite act thus far). A girl who had a freakishly long beard. And finally, the man with the top hat and suit from the beginning of the acts attempted to control a lion. I was scared for his life but he barked orders at the trained lion with ease.

The lights went out and I got up from my seat. It was an interesting show. Slightly intimidating but nothing out of the ordinary other than their facial expressions when looking at me.

 I was getting ready to walk out the door when the familiar tune of "Pop goes the Weasel" began to play before I could leave. 

Don't turn around. Don't turn around.

My mind kept shouting at me to avoid any eye contact whatsoever. But I couldn't help it, maybe it was curiosity or maybe it was because I felt someone's gaze burn into my back. But I did exactly what I shouldn't. I turned around.

Green. That was the first thing I noticed. My brown eyes clashed with their green ones. I held onto those irises for as long as I could. If the world was ending right now, I wouldn't be able to move. I would be stuck in this very position. Those green eyes held me prisoner.

"And now for our final act- Harry the Hysterical Clown!"