Psst...Announcement Part Three

Dear Readers, 

Woah so this is the first story to reach over 10,000 views! I also can't believe that I have had over 1,000 likes! I can't believe it, I woke up in complete shock! I am so thankful for your support and comments and I have loved reading them all. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of positivity over my stories that I have received, so thank you to those dedicated readers!

I have been really poorly and although I have slightly recovered, I decided to take a COVID test and tested positive :( so I have been really poorly which has resulted in a couple of delays in updates. I am literally coming out of my symptoms and although I am feeling slightly better, there are still some lingering effects! :(

I have started a new story called 30 days which is also another werewolf story, please check it out! I hope you will like it as much as I have enjoyed myself starting to write it. The Mallaper's is still on-going and has been regularly updated, although they have been slow it has just been due to my health!

I hope you all are getting ready for Christmas and I pray that you each get to spend time with those who are special to you. Please stay safe and healthy. Again, thank you for being part of my success. I hope those who are new to my writing would give me a follow or comment. My inbox is always free and I love speaking to new people and getting your recommendations for books! 

Happy holidays!

Love Cam 

Xo