Psst... After story Announcement.

Dear Readers, 

Woah.... Over 400k readers! That is some exciting stuff.... Unexpected but exciting stuff. I am so happy and so pleased at the success and how many people have contributed to this story. I am overwhelmed by support. 

I was wondering, how are you finding the bonus chapters so far? This is the end of Leanne's segment, we will now be heading over into Xavier's viewpoint... Where it will explore why he went to see Leanne and there will be some information about his budding relationship with Loretta/Louise! These are chapters some of you have been waiting for! I hope you are excited...

I was wondering if you could answer here, whether you have checked out other stories I have written and if so could you let me know which ones you have given a go? I would love for you to contribute to those stories as without my readers, I wouldn't have developed the storyline that I have!

I hope that if you have enjoyed this story or my writing you will consider liking or giving me a follow! It would mean so much to me if you did! If you don't feel comfortable writing on here then drop me a direct message! I love speaking to you all!

Best wishes!

Love Cam

Xo