04. ℰ𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓉𝓉 ℐ𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉𝓈

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"How many came?" Carlisle asked, stepping out of his car with Esme and Alistar, another vampire, and friend of Carlisle. The couple walked up to Bella and her husband expectingly whilst Alistar stayed by the car, looking over the Cullen house.

"Nineteen, counting Hannah. You have some good friends." Edward said, and Carlisle nodded, smiling. "And Alice?" Esme asked, looking at Bella, and shakes her head indicating that Alice has still not returned, Esme sighed and hugged Bella comfortingly.

"We'll all be on Aro's list now. Centuries on the run. That's what you've brought me. Some friend, Carlisle." The unknown man known as Alistar spoke, grumpiness showed his features, or annoyance. He had all sorts of emotions flooding him. "Alistair, come meet everyone," Carlisle said.

"I already told you, if it comes to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi." Alistair said, and Bella took a warily glance at her husband. "It won't come to a fight," says Carlisle as he almost lacked certainty. "I'll be in the attic,"They watch as Alistair jumps up onto the roof and walks off.

"He's not a people person."

»»————-  ————-««

Most people find ways to distract themselves when they cannot find love. In this case, that is what Hannah did exactly with her life. She distracted herself from not finding her mate, by writing music, painting, reading, sex, etc. But now that she has finally found her mate, she didn't know what to do.

She had never found herself in an actual relationship with another human or vampire. The only thing closest she had to a relationship was with Cauis. Though their relationship was strictly sex and sometimes her venting about her irritations. They had a small bond, neither could deny that. It's why Cauis was even compelled, he could've fought her off but he chose not to.

So being with Benjamin and having real feelings for him, was confusing. She had no clue what couples actually do together, let alone vampire couples. Hannah leaned against his chest as they were on the ledge of a mountain, humming a song to herself. He pressed a kiss to her temple, smiling brightly at the view they had of the town. She had always loved Forks, dimmed weather and decent company.

"What do you think will happen if it comes to a fight? I don't think I'm ready to go yet." She whispered, his arms tightened around her waist at the mere thought of losing her. "Why are you so certain you might die?" He asked softly, rubbing comforting circles on her waist. "I guess at one point in my life, I was ready to die. I hated what I was until I grew to love it. But I'm sure Aro wants me dead more than Cauis."