16. 𝒫𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah always enjoyed the snow, especially when she turned and wasn't affected by the weather she loved to just sit down and let the snowflakes fall on her as she admired the beautiful weather. Which led Ben being dragged out to the woods by his mate Hannah who was very eager to lay in the snow.

"I don't understand why you couldn't have invited Tia to go with you," Benji complained, following his girlfriend like a lost puppy through the falling snow. It was Christmas Eve and Hannah never celebrated it for personal reasons so she would just go out and sit in the snow to calm her mind because she always had a problem with her lack of control.

"Tia can't manipulate the elements like my adoringly sweet boyfriend can. And besides, I want to be alone with you." Ben came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing kisses to her neck. "You think I'm adorable." He teased, making her let out a small giggle.

"Noooo...you made me giggle. I hate giggling." She whined, he only laughed at her.

"Why can't we just run, I hate this very slow walking." He complained yet again, Hannah rolled her eyes and began running to the field with him now following in lead behind her. The arrived at a clear field, the flowers were being piled with snow. Hannah sighed happily, sitting down and letting the snow fall gracefully onto her fair olive skin.

Benjamin took a seat in front of her, taking her hands and making bigger snowflakes more close up. Just seeing the smile on her face made him fall even more and more in love with her. Hannah circled her hands around the big snowflake and slowly did the snowflake turn a glowing red.

The couple watched in amazement as Hannah's eyes turned red and she pressed her hands into the snow, the snow suddenly turned a glowing red with energy. Hannah laughed and looked to Benjamin who was admiring everything about her. Taking in every detail of her face, she wasn't worried about anything but enjoying her time with her mate, even if it might be the last.