07. 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝒸' ℳ𝒶𝓉𝑒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

|TW: Brief mention of r*pe|⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah was sitting in her room, the curtains were closed so the room hardly had light. The only thing to bring light was the small lamp on the desk. She was reading through her family journals, when the door was opened. She looked up to see Benjamin shut the door and walk over.

"What are you doing? Edward told me your thoughts were concealed off, meaning your hiding something." Hannah sighed and gestured him over, Benjamin walked over and sat beside her, glancing over the old worn journals in confusion.

"I was trying to think of any family I could of had that might still be alive, and I randomly just remembered that I can't remember 10 months of my life as a teenager. So I was researching through these journals thinking maybe I could've had an accident." Hannah spoke, opening a journal and flipping through pages.

"What do you mean accident? Like you lost some memory?" He asks, picking up one of the journals that had initials sighed on the leather cover.

"That, or it was stolen. I was reading these and I learned awhile ago my mom was turned after giving birth to me. And she developed some abilities, she could manipulate memories. Here read this." Hannah passes Benjamin the journal, a specific page opened.

Benjamin' eyes widened slightly, he looked over to his girlfriend who let out a dry sob. Dropping the book and brings his hands to her waist and pulled her body to his, wrapping his arms around her. She sobbed into his shoulder, wishing so much that she could produce actual tears. He stroked her hair comfortably, pressing kissed to her shoulder.

"I'm not surprised, but how could my own mother take that kind of memory away from me? I was pregnant because I was r*ped, a-and nobody did anything about it. She let it happen, Benjamin. S-She let it happen." Hannah stumbled over her words, sobbing dryly into his shoulder as he rubbed her back.

Even though her room was soundproof from vampire hearing, Emmett wanted so bad to punch a wall, hearing what happened to his little sister. Rosalie could also hear since their room was right beside hers, and she couldn't help but feel even more sympathetic towards her sister. Rosalie and Hannah bonded over their trauma, that's how they became close in the first place.

"I know, love. And I'm so sorry that happened to you, you never deserved that. But maybe she was trying to protect you? Keep you from hurting even more than you already were?" Benjamin suggested, making Hannah sigh hopelessly and nod.

"Maybe, or she didn't want me to think she was a selfish twat bitch." Hannah clenched her jaw, standing up and opening the door to her secret room.