15. 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah and Benjamin both arrived at the Cullen house in her car which she realized she hadn't used in quite a while so they decided to drive it. Emmett and Jason were both waiting by the front, surprised to see the couple in an actual car considering they ran everywhere.

Benjamin flashed over to her side and opened her door, making her smile at him. "Thank you, love." She pressed a kiss to his cheek and they both walked hand in hand to the front door. Bella along with Ness were gone at their own place from what she sensed.

"You guys are so cute but so gross." Jason chuckled, Emmett smirked and led them out to the backyard.

A few vampires stayed on the porch to watch the training, seeing if they could get any tips for the battle. Benjamin let go of Hannah's hand and stood off to the side, he was needed if Hannah lost control and needed to be calmed down. Edward had came out to join as Hannah pulled off her sweater and tossed it to Ben who caught it.

She was wearing some black leggings and a sports bra with her hair tied up into a messy bun. "You let your mate where that?" Vlad asked Benjamin who leant against the tree as Emmett and Hannah did a few combat moves. "It's her body, it's her choice. What am I to go against that?" Hannah smiled at her mates words.

"Alright now time for your ability's. Any volunteers?" Emmett looked around at the vampires, everyone shared a look and they were all very hesitant. "I'll do it." Garrett raised his hand and walked over, getting a amused look from Kate. "Don't worry Kate, I won't break your little boy toy." She teased.

"Give me everything you got," he challenged. "Oh he is so going to regret that." Ben whispered over to Kate who now stood next to him. Kate nodded and let out a small laugh. Hannah threw out the smallest bit of energy towards Garrett and he groaned in pain before falling to his knees.