╰☆☆ ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ☆☆╮

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Benjamin and Hannah got a house in London together living their best immortal life. Alec and Kennedy would often visit every month. Hannah and Kennedy practicing their abilities together. Benjamin and Alec never got along, mainly because Benjamin hated him and Alec felt threatened by Ben.

Leah and Isaac got a nice place in Forks because Leah wasn't ready to leave Seth yet. They were very happy with each other, and the pack was happy Leah found her imprint. Leah finally made an effort to get along with Emily due to the persuasion of Isaac. They were closer and Leah understood more about the situation.

Shelly moved to Alaska with the Denalis to be closer with her mate. Garrett doing the same to be with Kate. Irina lived happily with her family but she always thought of her mate as the days went by. The Denalis were extremely grateful for Hannah and what she did for the family.

The Egyptian Coven, Amun didn't like that Benjamin was leaving the coven to be with Hannah but with some persuasion from Jason he accepted it. Tia and Jason came to visit every once and a while.

And Alistair, well he's Alistair. Not much to say about him. Moving on...

Bella, Edward and Nessie all lived happily in their house in Forks. Nessie came to visit Hannah and Benjamin any chance she got, with Jacob sometimes attending with her. Hannah threatened Jacob about the imprint bond and that if Ness agreed she wanted a intimate relationship then it would be okay.

Bella was better at her shield in case something bad ever were to happen again. The Volturi never bothered the Cullens or any of the witnesses because Aro refused to go against Hannah with the power she possessed. And because she is the downfall of the Volturi. Kennedy, Aro, Alice, Edward, and Hannah all knew this and never dared to speak of it.

Now Hannah and Benjamin are currently coming to see Kennedy because she screwed up a spell and only Hannah could fix it.

Entering the Castle, Hannah held Benjamin' hand going up to the front desk. "Tell Demetri his crazy ex girlfriend is here." Hannah said, Ben chuckled and the woman up front nodded and walked off to go find Demetri. Only seconds later did Demetri flash in front of them with a frown.

"I thought you said crazy one, not psycho one." Demetri said to the woman. Hannah rolled her eyes and raised a brow, "I know you aren't talking. What did Kennedy do now?" Hannah asked, Demetri sighed and gestured the couple to follow him.

Walking into the throne room, Hannah and Kennedy immediately noticed everyone besides the kings and Alec and Jane turned into statues. Caius leaned back in his throne and scowled at the couple. "What the hell were you trying to do?" Hannah asked amused at the situation, they were clearly in the middle of a trial because of the stone head in the middle of the floor.