17. 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah was going through her bags looking for a decent outfit, whilst Benjamin laid on the bed already dressed and watched the vampire diaries. "Anna just dress comfortable, you don't have to look good for anybody. You're already captivating." He hummed, Hannah sighed and groaned bending down and pulling out a bunch of blouses.

"Although I am enjoying the view," he smirked, looking her up and down as she was bent over still in her underwear and a ripped tank top that was partially see through. "I know, I'm hot right?" She smiled, standing back up straightly and pulling off her tank top revealing her bare chest.

"The hottest," he hummed drumming his fingers on his stomach.

She rolled her eyes playfully, grabbing a bra and clipping it on. She grabbed a pair of black and red pajamas pants and pulled them on deciding she would go comfortable because lord knew Edward and Bella had no sense of fashion so they would be plain. Hannah grabbed a old rock shirt and slipped it on, ripping the bottom half into a crop top.

"I cannot wait to rip that off you tonight," he mused. Hannah rolled her eyes, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his soft lips. He grabbed the back of her neck, pulling in for another kiss and deepening it. Hannah pulled away, Benji pouted and groaned in fake annoyance. "You always leave me hanging."

"Like you don't tease me all the time." She shot back, pulling on her old converse and putting her hair up in a basic messy bun. She didn't need to impress anyone, especially not Bella and Edward considering they dress in the most plain outfits ever. "I tease you because you like to be teased, and you love when I do that anyways." Hannah rolled her eyes but didn't deny it.

"Okay, we have to take my car so we look like normal people considering Bella's father doesn't know exactly what we are. First let's hunt because it's been a while and if I'm going to be around humans I don't want to rip them to shreds on Christmas." Benjamin nodded and they stood up, Ben grabbing a sweater for Hannah so she didn't look like a crazy person walking around in the snow with a crop top.