18. ℬ𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah and Benjamin left shortly after the movie, it was hard for Isaac and Leah to separate but they knew they'd see each other again. Hannah and Benjamin met up with Shelly and Isaac at the hotel and got the room across them. Shelly went over to their room so she could help Hannah with her powers.

Benjamin was lying on the bed watching tv whilst Hannah was trying to use her powers to turn things to dust like she had telepathically seen her daughter do to a vampire once. Shelly barged in with Isaac who sat down on the bed watching the television with Benjamin and Shelly sat across Hannah to help with her powers.

"So I've been doing some research and I figured out why you have these mixture of powers. It says your family bloodline must've included witches, turning into a vampire must've triggered that plus a bunch of other powers because you were never supposed to be a vampire." Benjamin paused the television to hear the explanation.

"Witches and Vampires aren't supposed to be in one, which is why you technically malfunctioned and got a mixture of abilities." Hannah pouted at the information, she wasn't surprised about the witch thing considering she met a witch once, they called her a curse and fled. She just assumed it was because she was a vampire.

"So basically I'm a malfunctioning mistake?" Hannah flat out asked, Isaac covered his laugh with a cough though she knew it was fake since vampires can't cough. "Well..I- when you put it like that." Shelly stuttered, looking at Benjamin who was scaring Isaac with the fire on his fingers.

"It says you're supposed to be a Scarlett Witch. There's so many more things you could do that hasn't been discovered yet. One you need to practice is manipulation, you can manipulate someone else's abilities and use it as your own." A thud both made them turn to see Isaac on the floor, scurrying away from Benjamin who was scaring him with the fire on his fingers.