09. ℒ𝓊𝓈𝓉 ℱ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Benjamin and Hannah got up from the place beside the tree. "We are going to take a little walk through the woods. See you guys later." Hannah says, taking Benjamin' hand and walking away not without rolling her eyes at Emmetts comment.

"Don't pull a klaroline!" Emmett commented, getting a smack in the head from Bella. Rosalie had made Emmett watch The Vampire Diaries and he was a huge fan of Klaus, and Kol. Edward grimaced as he read Emmett' thoughts when his focus went to the night he and Rosalie pulled a 'klaroline'

Hannah and Benjamin found theirselves at a small clearing, smiling with each other. "We are going to practice fighting. I want to be fully prepared if I do have to fight." Hannah says to Benjamin before stepping a few feet away from him.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Benjamin teased, making her scoff loudly.

"Please, you should be the one worried about getting hurt." She retorted, putting up her two fingers and gesturing him to go ahead. Benjamin smirked before running at her, making Hannah smile and jump over him, landing behind him.

He turned around not finding her anywhere, making him confused. That is until he spotted Hannah on top a tree, jumping down she landed on his back, his hands instantly going under her thighs for support. "Hi." She smiles, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Ok, now we should practice your abilities. How can you use them to win in a fight?" He set her down, backing away slightly so she could use her gift on him.

Humming to herself, she lifted her hand sending Benjamin into a tree. "I'm sorry!" She apologized, wanting to run over but he held up his hand telling her he was okay. "It's fine, baby. Let's go again. But this time you can't use your hand. If you're being held onto you need to use your mind." He explained, getting back into a stance.

Running at her she tilted her head, stopping him in mid air, using her abilities she threw him into the ground. Holding him still she ran over and kicked his chest, sending him flying back until she tilted her head, stopping him from being sent into a tree. Dropping him lightly onto the floor he smiled.

"That was good, darling. Let's try a regular fight." They both got into a fighting stance, Benjamin ran at her but she stood there waiting for him to plow into her midsection. As he did, she grabbed onto his torso flipping him over, smiling he grabbed her ankle and dragged her on top of him.

Leaning down she connected their lips, it was a soft innocent kiss until he sat up a bit, grabbing her ass he pulled her closer. Deepening the kiss she slid her hands under his shirt feeling his abs. "I'm all up for sex in the woods but if this is our first time with each other then I prefer somewhere a bit more romantic." Hannah says, pulling away from the kiss.

Nodding in agreement they both stand up, if they were human they'd be incredibly flustered. "Race you back." He smirked, running off, making Hannah roll her eyes and run after him.

Getting to the house everyone could clearly hear their laughter as they raced down the forest. Jumping up to her balcony she smiled think she one until she was pulling inside by Benjamin. "I'm faster love." He smirked, pressing his lips to hers hungrily.

She shot out her hand, shutting the balcony door and the windows and curtains. She smiled as he ripped down the middle of her shirt, pressed his lips to her exposed chest.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah and Benjamin came downstairs to Carlisle office where the Cullen usually were. Hannah' hair had still been a bit messy, they went at it all night long. Hannah walked into the office to see Emmett playing video games whilst Carlisle was on his laptop. Rosalie was sitting on the couch reading a shopping magazine.

"Hey, break a lot of stuff?" Emmett laughed, pausing his game and facing the couple. Rosalie rolled her eyes and nudged him.

"Unlike Bella and Edward, we have more control." Hannah mumbled, walking over and sitting down on the other couch with Benjamin. "Damn the shade." Emmett chuckled, unpausing his game.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It was almost Christmas and that scared Hannah a bit since the snow would start to stick. Hannah was in her room writing in her music journal when her room was opened. It appeared to be Tia. She had a simple smile across her face as she sat down on the bed next to Hannah.

Hannah simply smiled at her, she always enjoyed Tia' presence.

"Tia, may I ask you something?" Hannah asked, setting her journal to the side. "Of course." She says, placing her hand on Hannah'.

"How did you know Jason was the one?" Tia took surprise by this but hummed and smiled to herself.

"Well, when I met him I knew he was going to be a big part of my life. We were obviously mates, but even if we weren't I'd still find a way to love him. It took us a while to get together, as we wanted to take it slow. But I knew he was the one when he asked me if I would eventually marry him. That meant that he wanted to be with me forever. And I loved that."

Hannah nodded slowly taking in the information she smiled at Tia. She missed their friendship, they never really hung out as much. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. It truly means the world to me, and if you ever need anything from me just call." Hannah told Tia, standing up and leaning on the bookshelf that was secretly a door that had someone in there.

"You're welcome. Jason needs me but I'll talk later." Tia placed a kiss on Hannah's cheek and walked out, Hannah shut everything in her room and opened the door to the secret room. Alistar sat there reading a book of their family history, humming to himself as he took a sip of the blood in the glass.

"These books really don't cover much, but I suppose it's enough. How's your boyfriend doing?" He hummed, looking up with a small smile to his face. He didn't know if he would stay for the battle, but he would meet up with Hannah after it. He needed to know if Kennedy had a decent life when she left.

"Ben is fine. Now I asked you here because I want to know more about my daughter."

"Ahh...Kennedy was a strong soul. She was a fighter, like her mother." Alistar smiled, thinking of all the memories he shared with Kennedy.

»»————-  ————-««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A.N: I wanna do Kennedy's POV so bad. I think I will.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒