chapter 2

it is a week before christmas. buck and eddie plan on doing last minute shopping once the mall opens while  christopher is at school and cesiah is at day care  than christopher ended up talking buck and cesiah to come to his christmas party at school today at 1:30  since they don't have shift today. 

cesiah gets out of bed and goes straight for her dads room with her blanket dragging with her. she gets to her dads room and climbs on the bed to wake up buck.

buck feels cesiah jump on him. he rolls over and opens his eyes to see his daughter sitting there smiling and with her blanket in hand. buck smiled 

"good morning pumpkin" buck says while tickling the two year old. 

cesiah giggles and says "good morning dada". 

"you sleep good"

the two year old nods. 

"how about breakfast".

cesiah smiles. 

buck gets up out of bed and holds his hands out two pick up his two year old.

cesiah gets up and goes to her dads arms. 

"how about a diaper change first".

buck changes cesiah than makes their way to the kitchen. he is supposed to pick up eddie after he drops off cesiah at day care.

he throws some blueberry waffles in the toaster and cuts up some fruit. buck turns on some morning cartoons on the tv and they eat breakfast. 

as buck finishes getting cesiah ready he feels his phone buzz in his pocket. he sets cesiah down off the counter from doing her hair than answers his phone noticing it's eddie. 

"hey eddie whats up" the blonde greats 

eddie sighs on the other end of the line "hey buck um is there anyway you could drop chris off at school i went to start the truck and i guess my battery died or something and carla is at a appointment an" 

buck cuts the older man off  "of course i will drop him off eddie what time does he need to be there?"

eddie sighs "thank you so much buck he needs to be there in like 15 minutes"

buck smiles "okay i need to pack cesiahs bag than i'll be there" 

"okay thank you buck i'll see you then" 

"don't mention it" buck says the ends the call. 

he packs cesiahs bag and than heads to eddies. he gets there pretty quick. 

christopher comes out with his crutches and eddie holding his bag. 

eddie straps christopher in the back seat than gets into the passenger seat. 

"good morning" buck says to both diaz boys

christopher smiles all happy "good morning!" the 7 year old says 

eddie looks at buck "good morning" the older man says 

"ruff morning?"  buck ask while pulling out of the drive way

"it was going fine until my truck decided not to start"

buck chuckles. 

they drive too christophers school chris filling buck in about what he is doing today.

they get to christophers school buck tells the 7 year old bye and gets out and drops him off.

buck just talks to cesiah while he waits.