chapter 5

As buck is walking out of the station after a very long night bobby stops him.

"Hey buck is there anything cesiah is allergic two for tonight's dinner"

Crap buck thought after the very long shift and night he totally spaced about the dinner just wanting to go home and cuddle his daughter. "She has been a picky eater. I was just going to feed her before we came. What time should we be there?"

" okay and 6 should do michael is going to be there two"

"Okay i'll see you tonight"

"Bye buckley"

"Bye cap"

With that buck went to his jeep, threw his bag in the back and drove home.

He got home to cesiah still in her pj's watching cartoons on the couch. So he joined her kicking off his shoes and going and cuddling next to her.

After 30 minutes of relaxing on the couch his phone started buzzing so he answered it.

"Hey buck" eddie said.

"Hey eddie" buck said yawning

"Christopher wanted to know if he could see you and cesiah i know it was a long shift and if your not up two it i understand"

Buck shook his head even though the older man couldn't see him. " I was just planning on staying at home for the day until we have to go to bobbys. If you guys want to come over we can watch cheesy kid movies and hangout?"

" yeah that will do i'll be over in 20" the older man said buck could tell eddie was smiling by the tone in his voice.

"Okay i'll see you soon the door is unlocked"

"See you soon"

And at that the phone hung up.

Buck looked at his daughter "cesiah how do you feel about seeing christopher?"

Cesiah looked up with a bright smile on her face "can we please daddy?"

"Okay they are coming over but i think someone needs to get out of their pj's" buck tells his daughter while tickling her.

Cesiah giggles and squirms "okay daddy"

Buck dresses his daughter after she tried running away from him a few times.

Buck sighs standing at the bathroom counter "cesiah come here we need to do your hair"

"No" the 2 year old says

"Christopher will be here soon let's just brush it real quick"

And before cesiah can say anything Christopher and eddie come rushing in.

"Buck?" the older man says.

Cesiah runs towards eddie and buck goes to greet him forgetting about the brush in his hand.

"Hey eddie" buck says while smiling.

Christopher gives buck a hug.

Buck bends down and hugs him "hey superman how are you"

Christopher smiles "i'm good"

"That's good buddy" buck says while standing up

"I would ask how you are l doing but by the looks of it" eddie says to buck

Buck crosses his arms then looks at the 2 year old in eddies arms "somebody kept trying to run away from me while i was dressing her and won't let me do her hair".