ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀᴜʀᴇʟɪᴀ

Blake
3 years ago

"You gotta come back home man. The chicks here got hot!" Noen yells over the phone.

I laugh. "How hot?"

"Too hot! Like remember Riley Cambell?"

"Riley Cambell from fourth grade? The girl with the red bright glasses who only wore pigtails?"

"Yep that's the one."

"What about her?"

"She's now a cheerleader man! No more pigtails, no more glasses. She's all hot and spicy man."

"Nah man, I don't believe you."

"I swear Blake!! Check her insta."

"As much as I would love to check her insta right now. I'm late for class, talk to you later man." I say to him and end the call.

I miss that asshole. Haven't seen him since mom made us move away when I was in fifth grade.

And I can't really blame her for wanting to move. Mom and dad got a divorce, dad thought it would be a good idea for mom and I to still stay at the house. Unfortunately, dad moved on pretty quickly— too quickly for my liking— and brought his new girlfriend over to the house almost everyday.

Mom didn't like seeing dad's new girlfriend around the house so she moved us as far away from dad as possible, to North fucking Carolina.

*bell rings*

Shit.

The bell rings and I run across the hall to get to my first period.

"Shit shit shit shit." I whisper under my breath as I run as fast as I can.

As I run across the hall I bump into a teacher dropping my glasses and breaking them. "Fucking hell." I say a little too loudly.

I hear the teacher gasp behind me. "Excuse me young man, did you just bump into me and curse?!" The teacher asks clearly baffled.

I get myself up and pick up my stuff. "I'm really sorry ma'am I promise it won't happen again." I try to apologize and walk away but she stops me.

"Oh no no no, you're coming with me to the principals office." My eyes widen at her statement. "Please no, please i'm a very good student ma'am! This will probably go on my permanent record and it will ruin any chances I have into joining the FBI. Please ma'am reconsider." I plead and plead but nothing seems to change her mind.

"You should've thought of that when you bumped and cursed at me young man."

"With all due respect ma'am, I didn't really curse at you. It was more of a 'I cursed at myself' type of thing... If you know what I mean."

"You are still going to the principals office young man." She says again as she pulls me into the principals office.

We make our way into the front desk where sweet Gertrude is sitting, typing away on her computer.