ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴡ ᴢᴇᴀʟᴀɴᴅ's ᴀʟʟᴇʏᴡᴀʏs

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"So your telling me..." Saoirse says in disbelief as she wipes some tables.

"Mhmm."

"I swear, boys are such assholes! That was so uncalled for!"

"I know right!!" I reply and throw my arms in surrender.

I just finished telling Saoirse the whole Blake story, and what he did. It took me almost three hours to fill her in on the whole drama but I finally finished. And her reaction...

"If I ever see him, i'll punch him. I swear to you Annaleah Sage Anderson! I will punch him across the face." She yells in a silent tone as she throws the table cloth to the floor.

Let's just say this is not the reaction I was expecting from sweet Saoirse.

I laugh and pick up her cloth. "Yeah well, let's see how well you keep that promise because look who just walked in." I say and point towards the door with my eyes.

She turns and her eyes widen. "Damn... I know he hurt you Anna but, with that face and body... I'd let him run me a over with a truck and I would apologize." She says as she whistles at me.

I roll my eyes and push her towards the cash register and stop midway. "Are you going to punch him or what? I ask and cross my arms across my chest already knowing her answer.

She turns to me and plays with her hair nervously. "I would totally punch him for you, and I swore that I would but... I don't have the strength nor the balls to do so. So forgive me my friend." She says as she makes her way towards cash register.

"Hello, what can I get you?" She says with the preppiest tone.

"Um, some fries and a burger I guess." Blake says never looking up from his phone.

"Burgers and fries? Okay. What about a drink?"

Silence.

More silence.

More and more silence.

"Um... Would you like something to drink or?"

"Just give me whatever." He answers rudely at Saoirse.

Rude ass mother flipper.

"Does a water sound fine?"

He finally takes his eyes off the phone and rolls his eyes at Saoirse. "Forget it. Cancel the shit order." He says angrily and storms off.

Saoirse turns to me and shrugs as she's about to take another customer's order.

I give her a slight smile and point towards the clock.

"I gotta go. I don't wanna be late. Catch you tomorrow at school." I mouth to her and she nods and gives me a thumbs up.

I make my way outside and dial my dad's number.

"Hey dad, can you pick me up at Poppy's Diner?"

"Sorry sweetheart i'm still at work and won't be out for at least another two more hours. Can't you just walk home?"