ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ

Blake

"Where are you?" I yell to my phone while I look around the crowed club trying to find Noen and Will.

"Sorry man, I won't be able to make it tonight, I have a game tomorrow and i'm spending tonight with Saoirse." Will apologizes and I roll my eyes annoyed that i'll have to spend my time witnessing Noen hookup with random girls all night.

Just my fucking luck.

"You owe me." I warn and hang up on Will when I notice a familiar white haired boy being straddled by a dark skinned girl with big curls.

I mentally shoot myself with a gun and hesitantly walk towards him. I sit down to the stool next to him and order a shot of whiskey downing it in a second, I clear my throat as soon as the burn begins to settle in on the inside of my throat.

I heart the kissing stop and hear Noen gasp excitedly. "Blakey!!! You made it!!" He exclaims to ne, shooing the girl who was straddling him. He straightens his shirt and adjustes his pants ordering a drink for himself.

"Which girl has captured your eye tonight? For me it's probably.." He taps his chin thinking his answer for a few seconds before lifting his cup and pointing towards a girl with short blonde hair. "Her. She's definitely mine tonight." He says whistling proudly, swallowing the last remaining of his drink.

"Your turn, which girl is yours tonight? Perhaps that one, the one with the ponytail. She's pretty hot." Noen says pointing towards a girl with a high ponytail and a lot of makeup. I shake my head no and he let's out a hm sound, searching around the club for another girl.

"Ooh, that girl over there looks scrumptious, the way she moves to the music.. Nevermind man, I want her for myself." Noen winks to the girl he's talking about and she let's out a giggle and continues to dance to the music.

"Take her. I don't even want her in the first place." I respond dryly.

I don't want her in the first place because she doesn't look like her.

Her hair is light blonde, her eyes are dark brown and her skin color is way lighter that her's.

None of these girls are her.

All I want is her.

But I refuse my heart to want her.

"You're an idiot." Noen scoffs and signals for a girl to come to him. I lift up my eyebrow and stare at him deeply.

"I'm the idiot? How am I the idiot one?" I ask a bit annoyed and order a drink.

The girl with short blonde hair comes over to us, moving her hips swiftly and places her hand on Noen's arm, seductively.

I roll my eyes and tell the bartender that instead of one drink, i'm gonna need two.

To survive this night and this conversation, i'm gonna need to get as drunk as I can.

"Answer me you fucking asshole." I yell at him rudely making the girl snap her gaze over to mine.

She smirks at me and begins to walk my way, swaying her hips in the process. "Don't even think about it." I tell her and her eyes pop out of their sockets in shock. She looks back to Noen but Noen is already preoccupied with another girl.