ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

Cole. I've heard that name before I just can't quite put my finger on where i've heard it.

"Do you go to Point Peek High?" I ask Cole who's hands are still tightly grasping my waist.

Hmm, I don't mind him holding me this tight for the entire night. His hands feel warm against my skin and there's this tickling sensation in my skin when he brushes his fingers against my skin.

Cole smirks and nods. "I do. I'm a senior there." I chuckle and look down at my feet.

How many seniors are we at Point Peek?

"Yeah I can tell, but where have I seen you before?" I raise my head from the ground and stare at his piercing grey eyes.

Scratch the color brown, grey is my new favorite color.

"You've probably only heard of me. Do you watch the basketball tournaments from the school?" He asks and I shake my head. I hate basketball, I find it boring and a bit confusing. I'm more into soccer or perhaps even baseball but I don't fuck with basketball.

Basketball is probably the worst sport there is.

Cole laughs and tilts his head a bit and brushes a strand of loose hair behind my ear. I smile up at him and hide my blushing face.

Ugh why am I blushing already?! I barely know the guy.

"Well since apparently you don't know me. I'm Cole Jaxon Cooper, i'm the captain of the basketball team in Peek Point." He says in a cocky tone and I roll my eyes sarcastically

Perhaps scratch that. Basketball is now the best sport there is, in fact i'm basketball's number one fan.

I notice the crease in Cole's eyebrows when he notices my rolling my eyes. "What? Why are you laughing?" He asks smiling and I look around the room noticing that every girl's eyes are on him and me. I shake my head slightly and say. "CJ Copper, the most popular guy in school. The star athlete and most loved guy in all Point Peek High. I know who you are but I didn't know your name was Cole, i've always known you as CJ or Cooper." I answer and he winks at me leaning forwards and getting close to my lips.

He's only mere inches from touching my lips and i'm just hoping someone bumps into me so my lips can devour his. I feel his breath on my lips and nose and I start to grow nervous and anxious. KISS ME ALREADY!

"If i'm truly the most loved guy in school." He whispers into my mouth as his hand slides it's way up into the back of my neck, pulling me closer to his lips. "Does that mean that you love me Annaleah?" He asks and I shiver as his other hand cups my cheek and tilts my head up so I can see him properly.

I begin to lean in when I notice him doing the same, as my lips are about to make contact with his I stop and smirk. "It's gonna take a hell of a lot more effort than this to earn a kiss from me Mr. Cooper." I say teasingly and pull my body away from his disappearing into the crowd, leaving him baffled and laughing.

I make my way over to the bar where I see Blake grasping a shot cup a little too tightly. I furrow my eyebrows and take a seat in between him and Noen. "What did that shot glass ever do to you?" I ask in a
joking matter but it's clear to me that he doesn't find that funny.