ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

My history teacher once asked the whole class what was a talent we all had.

My first answer was drawing, I don't really draw much but the times I do draw, they aren't bad drawings,, but now that I really think of it, drawing isn't my only talent.

Sleeping.

Sleeping away my problems so I don't have to face them is my true talent.

It's 2pm on a saturday and i'm fake sleeping in this comfy bed instead of trying to work things out with my mother.

I admit that I got carried away with last nights incident but I also admit that my mother was totally wrong for hiding the fact that my cousin had moved in with her and that she gave her the maid of honor roll without even telling me. What kind of mother does that to her only child?!

I remember a time where my mom and I went everywhere together, sure I was mostly obligated to go since I was like 5 at the time but regardless, I used to have so much fun just hanging out with mom at the mall and at the grocery store.

Now it just feels like i've been replaced as a daughter by my own cousin.

I think that's the thing that hurt me the most. Being replaced as a daughter by my own cousin.

I don't blame Kinsley, she didn't ask for my mom to be with her dad. She didn't ask for her parents to split up, she didn't ask for her father to fall in love with my mother. But I also feel the need to hate her. Although she didn't do it on purpose there's no ignoring the fact that she stole my mom. She took her from me and now i've been left with nothing.

"Okay that's enough sulking for a day. Get up." Blake throws a pillow at my head and I groan digging myself more into my pillow.

"No." I muffle out and Blake sighs.

"I'm not staying trapped in a motel room all day because you want to lay around and waste your time here."

"You don't have to stay here, you are free to go and explore and enjoy your time here but I on the other hand, will gladly lay on this bed and sulk for the remaining of the day." I peek my head out the pillow and heavy covers and flash him a smile.

"Yeah no." He deadpans and marches his way over to my bed lifting me up and placing me on his shoulders. I let out a shriek as I kick my legs around trying to get Blake to let go of me. "Annaleah if you kick me in the face I will drop you and you will fall on your face."

I take my options into consideration and decide to stop kicking, but only because I want to stop kicking. Not because Blake just threatened to drop me on my face if I didn't.

"Good girl," He places my feet on the floor and I blow hair out of me face. He cups my cheeks in his hands and brushes some of my hair out of the way. "Take a shower, do all your girly shit and dress up. We're going out." Blake orders me and I place my hands on my hips and scoff.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me? Remember your whole, 'after this I don't want to see you, talk to you, or even feel your presence around mine,' deal? Isn't this breaking your deal?" I remind him and he gives a slight nod and steps closer to me making me back away and hitting the wall behind me. He towers over me and places his arms over both sides of my head leaning against the wall.