ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

🪐 Annaleah 🪐
*This chapter contains a TW*

"Saoirse can you stop, I seriously don't even care anymore it's been two weeks! Get over it." I roll my eyes at Saoirse, who is leaning against my locker apologizing for missing my birthday.

"I can't just get over it Anna, I missed it and I feel terrible!" Saoirse whines and places her head against a locker. "Don't. I'm over it." I shine a bright smile towards her and smash my locker door shut. I speed walk across the hallway trying to free myself from a guilty feeling Saoirse when I see him.

He is back.

He still holds power and fear over me.

It's easy to say I won't let myself get beaten down by him when i'm not staring at him from across the hall. It's easy to say I won't let him destroy the beginning of this new chapter when he still holds something from me in his phone.

Saoirse catches up with me breathing heavily and clutching onto her stomach trying to catch some air. "Wow.. you walk.. very.. fast.." She pants in between words when she notices i'm not paying attention to her. She follows my gaze and it lands on him.

I feel her lips turning into a smirk as she stares at me with wiggling eyebrows. "Staring at Cole, huh?" She asks bumping her elbow with my shoulder but he still has my attention.

"I uh- I gotta go Saoirse. Catch you in first period okay?" I tell her quickly and speed walk towards the bathroom, but in order to go to the bathroom I need to go past him.

I clutch the books in my hand, turning my knuckles white. My breathing becomes uneven and I feel my heart racing it's way up to my throat.

His eyes snap up to me and I completely freeze. He's only an inch away from me and his deathly gaze is staring down at my clothed body. My legs begin to shake uncontrollably when a smirk reaches his lips. He waves off his friends and it's only him and I standing in the hall. Everyone else begins to make their way to their respective classrooms.

I try to clear my throat and take a step to the left to walk past him, but he blocks me. I take another step to the right but yet again he blocks me. I swallow the big lump that's forming in my throat and begin to take slow steps backwards. "Can you uh- can you move so I can go to the restroom..? Ple-please?" I stutter nervously as I cluth my backpack harshly.

"What's the rush gorgeous? You don't want to spend some time with me anymore?" He smirks and my skin instantly crawls when his breath hits my neck.

"Cole please," I plead with a shaking breath and look down at the floor, fear consuming my body.

"I love it when you beg for me." He groans pushing me slightly up against the hallway wall. "Say my name again." He orders and I shake my head no. His arms come to rest next to my head against the wall keeping me completely trapped. "Say it Annaleah." He grits his teeth impatiently and I shake my head no again.

His left hand meets my face making me gasp in shock. He grabs my jaw harshly in his hand and forces me to look at him. "Say my fucking name Annaleah or i'll do something you'll fucking regret." He seethes out hatefully clenches his hand around my jaw adding more pressure into it making me wince. "Cole," I sob out and a psychotic smile creeps out of his face.