FOURTEEN

"Tobias." I softly gasped as he trailed kisses down the side of my neck. I played with his hair while allowing him to do as he pleased.

He looked back up making direct eye contact with me. The look of lust-filled his eyes. God, those eyes could woo me any day. He smiled before going down further.

"Don't stop."

"I need you to say it louder."

"Don't stop-"

I shot up from the bed. Another dream about him. Ever since that kiss I couldn't help but think about what else could happen between us.

Why was he so heavily on my mind? I found myself caring more for my appearance around him. Every time he would speak to me, my heart would speed up. My cheeks flushed red and my hands would get sweaty.

I need to quickly kill the small crush I was forming towards Tobias or it wouldn't end up good for me.

~

"God. Why can't I get him out of my head." I sighed.

"Because you guys play the role. It would've been a matter of time before you guys start to like each other." Valeria said while looking at my mothers' sketchbook.

"Tobias and I kissed, for the first time, without anyone telling us to do so. We shared a moment and now I can't help but recognize my small feelings for him."

"You guys kissed!"

"He kissed me first. Which is why I'm so confused."

"Have y'all talked about it?"

"No, I've been avoiding him." I shook my head. "But I will not entertain the situation. My tiny crush for him will go away."

"So you think."

"I don't know."

"Just be careful, Athena. You're a sweet girl. Tobias and Lauren have been together for six years. It would be hard for him to let that go."

"I know Valeria. Which is why I will avoid him until this phase dies."

"What are you sketching?" Lotus walked in while handing me a cup of coffee. He closed the door behind him.

"Thank you and potentially a diamond cape for the show," I mumbled.

"A diamond cape? You don't think that's a bit excessive?" Lotus questioned.

"Of course, this wouldn't be everyday wear, but for a celebrity, this could work. Also, I want to make S & W a luxury brand like Gucci and Louis Vuitton. This is my start. My best friend Kelsey was nominated for a Juvian award. The most prestigious music award show. She wants to wear one of my designs and I think it would be perfect." I smiled.

"But the Juvian awards aren't until after the projected runway date," Lotus said.

"Exactly. When they see it on the runway then on Kelsey, that's more attention to S & W."

"I like that. Maybe the cape should be the finale piece. It should be beautiful and long." Valeria smiled.

"So what I'm hearing is that the diamond pattern is the basis of the show. I love it." Lotus smiled.

We all jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled while sipping my coffee. Tobias walked in with my pink lunch box and my sketch journal. "Oh! Tobias."

"You left this and I took a break today so I thought I would bring it by." He smiled. "Hey Valeria, hi Lotus."

"Hey!" They said in unison.