0. You Cant Run Away Sister

WARNING: Disturbing content

As I stared at the flickering flame, I pondered how easy it would be for me to extinguish the candle with a simple blow from my lips. But knowing the monster before me he'd probably relight the candle once more like it was nothing. Oh, how I wish I could simply be put out of my misery like this old red candle.

"You've hardly touched your food," Bennett said without looking up from his bowl of soup.

I felt nothing. I no longer had the desire to eat or drink or hell, even to breathe. The only thing that kept me from losing it all was this flickering candle before me. It was the only thing keeping me going. It's the only thing that allows me to feel.

I want to feel...

...

"Helloooo?" Bennett asked in a drawn-out voice while he waved his fork obnoxiously in my face. "Earth to Vicky!"

My refusal to react wasn't something Bennett was unfamiliar with. But in spite of knowing this, he still tries to get me to react out of my own volition. How futile...

As I continued to try and dissociate myself from this horrible reality, I was living in by staring blankly at the candle, the sharp sound of wood dragging across the floor could be heard. I wasn't interested enough to spare Bennett a glance since I knew all too well what he was planning on doing.

"I know what will make this meal taste better," Bennett said in a sickly loving voice.

I tried to not give in, but I couldn't help but dig my nails into my lap as I kept my eyes glued to the candlestick before me. It was the best way to restrain myself from giving him the attention he craved. I knew what was coming next and yet I couldn't do anything to stop him from his deviancy.

Once Bennett took a large mouthful of my mushroom soup in, he quickly cupped my chin, tearing my eyes away from the candle. And with the force of a brute, he forcefully pried my mouth open and forced the soup into my mouth from his.

I couldn't stop gagging as I was practically screaming for him to stop. With each motion of his tongue violating my mouth, nausea only grew from within. But Bennett only stopped when he was certain that I had swallowed all of the mushrooms.

As soon as he released me, I desperately gasped for air as I coughed profusely. Bennett looked down at me with those demon eyes of his as he grossly licked the saliva from his lips with satisfaction.

"Delicious as always," he said with a devilish smile. "Nothing like eating a meal filled with love."

That's it. I can't take it anymore. Drawing all of what little strength I had left, I slammed my fist down on the table.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I roared with angry tears in my eyes. "PLEASE JUST KILL ME ALREADY!"

For a second Bennett almost looked stunned as he silently stared at me with his mouth slightly agape. My defiance shouldn't come as a shock anymore but seeing me like this had to have been a first for both of us. I had officially reached my breaking point.

"I'M TIRED OF BEING A PRISONER IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE!" I shouted in a voice that was almost inaudible as a result of all the crying. I tried to control the tone of my voice, but the shakiness could still be heard and seen as evidence by my restless leg beneath the table.

"Hey," Bennett said in a cold voice. I felt myself freeze up as I slowly looked him in the eye with my blurry vision.

"I will never let you go. Whether it be this life or another," Bennett said without an ounce of playfulness in his voice. "You're mine forever," Bennett purred as he licked the side of my face.